All reviewswashing machineexecutive studiotaxi stopsmall swimming poollong staysmall kitcheneasy accessconstruction sitethe hotel is cleanroom serviceclose proximityexcellent locationsheikh zayed roadhouse keepingtecomatriaapartment
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

I have spent 16 days in this hotel apartments and here are my notes :
- Staff: amazing people , they are extremely professional, very helpful and welcoming, they are the type that goes that extra mile for you.
- Facility: very nice , modern and extremely clean.
- Rooms: I got the Dubai Metro Suite, liked the design , very modern, spacious and clean, fully serviced, and can be used for long term stays.
- internet: they had a very good internet speed and wifi coverage, it is also FREE
- Room kitchen: all appliances were working in perfect condition.
- location: one of the best hotel location I have ever stayed in, it is exactly on the metro tunnel, made my life so easy, few minutes and you will be in the metro. In addition to that , the area is served with many restaurants around the hotel, there is also laundry and a big supermarket just a walking distance from the place. You can also use lots of delivery services in Dubai, and get the things you want delivered to your room.

I have enjoyed my stay in this hotel apartments, I give it a high rating for the service and price.

Thank you to all the staff who made the stay pleasant.

Below are some photos of my room

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Libu Daniel A, Manager at Citadines Metro Central Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Dear Mr. Jalal,

We are very happy to read your wonderful review and thank you for sharing it on TripAdvisor®. It is our pleasure to receive your positive comments and we are glad that you had a perfect stay.

Many thanks for your praises towards our rooms, facility, location and most especially for highlighting the professional service of Auris Metro Central Team. I will definitely share with them your recognition.

Your feedback is greatly valued and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Good Calm and quiet atmosphere.
Good service by housekeeping and front office especially by Mr. Yasar front office supervisor.
When ever I book hotel I give first preference to Auris metro central hotel apartment.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Libu Daniel A, Manager at Citadines Metro Central Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2017

Dear Sir,
Thank you for sharing your review on TripAdvisor.

I am very glad that you always prefers to stay at Auris Metro Central Hotel Apartments. It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed the service and having a quiet atmosphere during your stay.

Room Division Manager

Reviewed 10 August 2017

This hotel apartment is located 40 meters from the Dubai Internet City Metro Station. The staff are very friendly and the hotel is beautiful. I have been living at this hotel for the last 13 months and have never faced any issues with the staff or the service. The staff at the reception are very welcoming and they always go the extra mile to make my stay special (especially Gena who always has a smile).

Room Tip: Top floor with highway view
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Libu Daniel A, Manager at Citadines Metro Central Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Dear Mr. Darryl,

We sincerely thank you for choosing Auris Metro Central Hotel Apartments and for sharing your wonderful experience with us.

Thank you for recognizing our team's efforts who contributed a great part in making your stay more enjoyable. We do appreciate your kind words with regards to the service provided by our Front Desk particularly Gena. I will definitely share with them your recognition.

Your feedback is greatly valued and please let us know if we can be of any assistance.

Room Division Manager

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Good location, excellent staff and sensibly priced. Rajesh, Yasir and Hassan are very professional, helpful and courteous at all times. Rajesh is doing an excellent job of managing this hotel. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Libu Daniel A, Manager at Citadines Metro Central Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Dear Mr. Joe,

We are happy to read your wonderful review and thank you for sharing it on TripAdvisor®. It is our pleasure to receive your positive comments and we are glad that you had an excellent stay.

Many thanks for your praises towards our location and most especially for highlighting the professional service of our front desk team particularly Mr. Rajesh, Yasir and Hassan. I will definitely share with them your recognition.

We look forward to see you again.

Regards,

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Great Accomodation near the Emirates Mall.
Chris is a excellent person at reception and really helpful.
Would come back to this hotel in the future.
A+

Great beds and rooms.
Quiet AC
No noisy next door visitors
Family Hotel Apartment.
Has Stove Washer / Drier.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Libu Daniel A, Rooms Division Manager at Citadines Metro Central Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Dear Mr. Hector,

Warm greetings from Auris Metro Central Hotel Apartments.

We are truly delighted to read your positive reviews about our staff, rooms and facilities.

Regards,