Stayed here in December 2011 - bit late with my review! We stayed for 4 days & only wish it could have been longer, we were in Dubai for a family wedding. From the moment the private taxi collected us from the airport - warm lemon handtowels to freshen up & cold bottled water - perfect! Upon arrival at the hotel you are welcomed into the hotel by a gong being hit, made us feel rather special! Check in was easy, drinks provided whilst this was done. Our bags were promptly bought to our room.
We had a twin room on the ground floor overlooking the 'Adult' pool, beautiful location & peacocks often strolled passed our terrace while we sat out. Our room was beautiful with an amazing bathroom with seperate shower cubicle. Whilst we were there it was my mother'sbirthday & she was left by housekeeping a beautiful chocolate cake & flowers, then from management a polo shirt & a Spa treatment - just amazing!
The hotel itself is just truly beautiful, little courtyards with covered seating areas, outside the grounds are immaculate & the pool so realxing. The pool staff come round with cold drinks & flannels - a lovely touch. We ate at Eau Zone & The Beach Bar, both fantastic locations & delicious food. Breakfast was an excellent array of hot food, cold meats, cheeses, breads, cakes etc, fresh tea & coffee made to order. Word of warning - if eating outside on the terreace the birds are rather cheeky, we saw a bird swoop down & swipe a chunck of bread from a gentleman's plate!!
I really cannot find fault with this hotel, the staff seem to second guess your requirements & are at hand in a discreet manner. Will definately return & can't wait to do so!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage conjures the magic of Arabia, a domain where guests may wander amidst the abundant gardens or stroll amongst the meandering water features. The property is generous, with 231 guest rooms and suites, on a private beach that offers rich leisure facilities, such as the impressive temperature-controlled swimming pools, water sports centre, tennis courts, golf putting green, ‘KidsOnly’ children’s facilities and, most importantly, a tranquil haven for rest and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace At One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel Dubai
- The Palace At One And Only Royal Mirage Dubai
- Royal Mirage Dubai