This hotel is a low rise amongst the high rise which stands it out from the rest. The room was large and well appointed and the hotel and grounds which has three sections is a joy.
All the staff are courteous and the food, especially in the Celebrities Resturant, was exceptional as you would expect.
Security, as we found out after accidentally leaving our room safe open one night, was also exceptional.
Although this was an expensive holiday it was worth every penny and we would certainly return to this hotel given the chance
We have seen negative feedbacks on this hotel, but it is hard to understand why?
The only downside was that the voucher for the evening meals never quite covered the full cost of the meal.However the meals, for the quality alone, were worth the extra expense.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage conjures the magic of Arabia, a domain where guests may wander amidst the abundant gardens or stroll amongst the meandering water features. The property is generous, with 231 guest rooms and suites, on a private beach that offers rich leisure facilities, such as the impressive temperature-controlled swimming pools, water sports centre, tennis courts, golf putting green, ‘KidsOnly’ children’s facilities and, most importantly, a tranquil haven for rest and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace At One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel Dubai
- The Palace At One And Only Royal Mirage Dubai
- Royal Mirage Dubai