My wife and I stayed at the Palace for 5 days recently for the second time and once again we were not dissapointed.
To start with on arrival, we were upgraded to a Gold Club room which in my wifes words was "to die for". The staff cannot do enough for you and everywhere in this hotel is spotless. There is a great range of restaurants to chose from and yes, the food is fantastic. Aii in all this is a great hotel. Without fail we will be back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage conjures the magic of Arabia, a domain where guests may wander amidst the abundant gardens or stroll amongst the meandering water features. The property is generous, with 231 guest rooms and suites, on a private beach that offers rich leisure facilities, such as the impressive temperature-controlled swimming pools, water sports centre, tennis courts, golf putting green, ‘KidsOnly’ children’s facilities and, most importantly, a tranquil haven for rest and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace At One And Only Royal Mirage Dubai
- The Palace At One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Royal Mirage Dubai