Stayed with a friend in December 2011. Had been to the rooftop bar and eauzone restaurant on a previous trip to Dubai, and thought the hotel looked amazing so thought we'd stay this time. It was far from cheap so we had high expectations.
It is indeed lovely. The welcome was lovely, facilities were lovely, pool and beach area lovely. But I wouldn't say anything was exceptional. Having said that we had a wonderful stay. If you manage to get a deal with free half board (as we did) then I think it may well be worth the money - but if you don't, it might be worth looking elsewhere as it is pretty pricey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage conjures the magic of Arabia, a domain where guests may wander amidst the abundant gardens or stroll amongst the meandering water features. The property is generous, with 231 guest rooms and suites, on a private beach that offers rich leisure facilities, such as the impressive temperature-controlled swimming pools, water sports centre, tennis courts, golf putting green, ‘KidsOnly’ children’s facilities and, most importantly, a tranquil haven for rest and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace At One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel Dubai
- The Palace At One And Only Royal Mirage Dubai
- Royal Mirage Dubai