“AWESOME”

Ranked #89 of 541 Hotels in Dubai
Rochester, New York
“AWESOME”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2012

I have stayed at this Hilton several time going in and out of Afghanistan. I will say this is the place to be. Because of my status with the Hilton change I was upgraded to a corner suite and I have to say, the best room I have ever had EVER. This Hilton the GEM of the Middle East. I will only stay here when traveling through and to Dubai. Best experience ever. I love the staff, the bar is friendly and inviting and the food is fantastic. Thank you for being the best place in Dubai.

Room Tip: If you can get one of the Corner suites get it you won't be disappointed.
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Tommy M
, General Manager at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this review, 30 June 2012
Dear Tommy M,

Delighted you had a nice time and enjoyed your stay with us.

Thanks for your kind comments which has been my pleasure to share with the team.

Hope to see you soon!

T: +971 4 2127201 | M: +971 50 6453551 | Email: Mike.Nalborczyk@hilton.com
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (545)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Barrow, Cumbria
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2012

We visited as two couples and used the Hilton Dubai Creek as a base for sight seeing. Taxis are cheap and plentiful so we found it excellent for that. Union Square Metro Station is an easy walk, and that gives you another way of getting around. The hotel itself is immaculate, and all the staff helpful and friendly. We were given an upgrade to an executive room, which gave us an impressive view of the Creek. The room was large and to a high spec. The animal towel arrangements were nice, fun touch when our rooms were made up.
We were there with my sister-in-law to celebrate her 30th birthday. On arrival she'd also received an up grade, and her room was decorated with balloons witha huge towel cake, and areal one.
The complimentary alcoholic drinks and finger foods in the executive loung between 6 and 8pm every evening were of a really high quality. Once a day at 11am there is a free shuttle to the Hilton Jumeirah so that you can use their beach failities, which we did. It returns at 4.oopm
As mentioned all the staff were very helpul and pleasant, but a special should be made of Estiffany, who liased with my wfe for her sisters surprise. Everytime she saw us in the hotel she came across and we had a nice chat.
When we go back to Dubai, we'll have no hesitation in using this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank Johng1953
, General Manager at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this review, 23 June 2012
Dear Johng1953,

Thank you very much for your positive comments regarding the service and hospitality you received during your recent stay at the hotel, it was a pleasure!

I will share your comments with my team and thank you also for making a special mention of Estifanny, it really means a lot to my team members to know that our guests are happy.

It was a pleasure to being of service to you and I hope to have the opportunity to welcoming you back to the hotel in the not too distant future.

Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2012

I had the pleasure of staying at the Hilton after a long trip to India where I decided to spend a few days in the Middle East on the way home. The hotel is definitely top notch in terms of decor and style - huge rooms, nice views of either downtown skyline or the creek. The workout room is a good size with plenty of equipment.

I am a gold member, and got free wifi, access to the executive lounge and an upgrade to a huge room (which of course made it much more enjoyable a visit).

The staff in the executive lounge were very helpful and they had a good spread for breakfast (and from what I heard the afternoon tea but I wasn't able to enjoy that).

The only complaint I had (but it really wasn't any fault of the hotel) is that it is a bit far of a walk in the heat from the metro - it's about half way between 2 stations. It wasn't so bad on the way out as I knew my way, but I got in late and had a harder time finding it (would be nice if they provided directions on their webpage to describe how to walk from the metro station).

• Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
, General Manager at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this review, 23 June 2012
Dear DAL504,

Thank you very much for your positive comments on the service and hospitality you received during your stay at the hotel. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and your suggestions are much appreciated.

Utrecht, The Netherlands
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2012

We really enjoyed our stay at Hilton Dubai Creek. Sevice was excellent, friendly staff, everything is spotless (as you would expect, for this price). We took a deal that did not include breakfast and it did turn out that all extra's were very (!) pricy: not just breakfast, but also getting some internet access was very expensive (strange, since so many hotels now offer this as a free service). However, this was really the only downside: we loved the location so close to some nice (basic, affordable) restaurants and some of "old" Dubai right at your door (the Dhow Wharf). We also greatly enjoyed the beautiful rooftop pool and bar with wonderful views of the Dubai skyline.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Anne-Marijke
MikeNalborczyk, General Manager at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this review, 19 June 2012
Dear Anne-Marijke,

Delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate your comments regarding complimentary internet service.

Denver
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2012

I liked this place.Great location, nice views if you get the creek view. The staff are very nice. The room was very nice too. The one thing I was not sure of is how on earth this hotel got the best of tripadvisor for 2012????
There is no free wifi. Not even in the lobby. When you purchase the 24 hours access for 100 durham. You only can use this for one computer. If you use your I-Pad it is extra. I think this is a rip-off. Hilton should check this out. Bad customer service

Room Tip: Gym is very small. I don't think you can call what they have SPA. Someone is missing with the ra...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
Dear notsohappyDenver,

Thank you for being our guest and taking the time to write about the hotel.

Sorry you found certain elements of your stay less than satisfactory; however we really appreciate your feedback.

With regards to your comments on complimentary wireless internet access, we do extend this privilege to our Gold & Diamond HHonors members.