Al Bustan Centre & Residence
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$ 206
US$ 173
Jumeirah.com
US$ 164
US$ 94
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 137/night.

Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$ 188
US$ 147
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 169/night.

Golden Sands Hotel Apartments(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$ 250
US$ 49
US$ 239
US$ 154
  • Pool
US$ 63
US$ 55
Grand Hyatt Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$ 178
US$ 118
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 138/night.

Citymax Hotels Bur Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$ 43
US$ 39
Hyatt Regency Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$ 93
US$ 78
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 87/night.

US$ 411
US$ 359
  • Pool
All reviewsmetro stationbell captainshopping mallsuper marketswimming poolfelt like homehealth clubclose to the airportthe hotel is conveniently locatedhome away from homeminutes walkingthe ground floorexcellent hospitalityclean roomsfamily stayreception staffrecommend this hotel
Reviewed 5 February 2007

We were in Dubai for over two weeks this Christmas and New Year. It was a comfortable service apartment - 3 bedroom. A convenient kitchen, Just wish they had a microwave. A big plus was the availability of a washer/dryer. Staff was courteous and helpful, and any minor complaints were promptly dealt with. The rooms were spacious and clean. With 4 kids in tow we couldn't ask for a better deal. Will probably go back on our next trip.

5  Thank ak39
Management response:Responded 4 July 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Al Bustan Centre & Residence for your holiday to Dubai. It is very heartening to see that your experience at our property was comfortable and enjoyable as you found the amenities here at par with your expectations. It also pleases us that you found our staff cooperative and helpful. We take pride in our vastly experienced and well trained personnel who are very attentive to all the needs of our guests.

We strive to make our guests feel at home, especially when they are travelling with their families and we are happy that Al Bustan Centre & Residence was able to bestow you and your family with a memorable stay experience during the special time of Christmas and New Year in Dubai.
Once again we are grateful for your review and look forward to be your hosts in Dubai again.

Warm Regards,
Management @ Al Bustan Centre & Residence

Reviewed 19 January 2007

I stayed one night at the Al Bustan Centre and Residence, while in transit in Dubai.

Positives:
Price: At around US$75 this hotel is an absolute bargain for Dubai, a city with traditionally very expensive hotels.

Friendly and efficient staff: While I only dealt with the staff at check-in and check-out, they were professional, courteous and efficient. My room key was waiting for me when I arrived. Check-in and check-out only took a few minutes.

Room: I booked a studio room (#3255) and was very pleasantly surprised. The room was large (around 450 sq feet or 43 sq meteres) which is a very decent size. The bathroom was also a decent size with good bath and shower, and basic toiletries. I did not use the kitchen facilities, but noted there were plenty of pots, pans, glasses, a large fridge and a microwave. Good curtains blocked out the intense morning sun and all light. Air conditioning was very good which is important in a city as hot as Dubai. Furniture and room amenities appeared modern and in good condition. Sound proofing between rooms was excellent.

24 hour reception: I arrived around midnight and was slightly worried (given the cheap price) that the hotel would be closed. There was no need to worry as there were plenty of staff available in the lobby and front desk.

Negatives:
Traffic: While not really the hotel’s fault, the traffic from the hotel to the airport was horrendous. It took me around 80 minutes to reach the airport. I would have missed my flight, but luckily I had my watch accidentally set to a different time zone (one hour behind). I intended to leave the hotel at 10am but inadvertently left at 9am! However, the trip from the airport to the hotel via taxi at around midnight took 10 minutes.

Location: Unless you are looking for a transit hotel to spend one night, the location of this hotel has very little going for it. It is a long way from Dubai, and the traffic is so bad you will end up spending most of your time in taxis.

Long walk with the bags: The room corridors are extremely long and the walk from reception to the room (at least the room I had) is probably half a mile long! If you have a lot of luggage consider asking for a room near to an elevator.

Overall:
I was surprised to read all the negative views of this hotel here on Trip Advisor. While the hotel is far from the best that Dubai can offer, it represents fantastic value for money. It’s only big downfall is the location which is inconvenient to everywhere except the airport. I would definitely stay here if transiting Dubai again.

• Stayed: October 2006, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
6  Thank Adam C
Reviewed 9 January 2007

We found the accommodation and facilities even better than expected when we had a 3 night stop-over en-route to Europe. Our studio was clean, quiet and appropriately equipped for our needs. The small kitchen area, although not "gourmet" as described, was quite adequate and after a visit to the market in the downstairs shopping mall, we were able to provide inexpensive snacks and even meals whenever needed. The staff were respectful, friendly and helpful on the few occasions we approached them. The Shuttle bus gave guests the opportunity to visit down town or the beach, although I would have liked a more frequent service perhaps. Most guest we spoke with like us, were pleased to stay at an inexpensive, but comfortable establishment as part of a stopover. I would recommend Al Bustan Residence from my experience. Brisbane couple.

Stayed: May 2006
3  Thank Seniortrippers
Reviewed 29 October 2006

Booked for 1 night thru Directrooms.com (Glad Enterprises) for a late night stopover in Dubai - booked for 2 adults & 1 child. Got to the hotel at 12.00 midnight and led to our room which only had 2 single beds. My complaints to management fell on deaf ears - they stated that we booked a double room & only sleeps 2 people - my confirmation letter stated 3 people - Hotel manager assured me they didnt have any other rooms to give us - they didnt even have a fold up bed to bring in so they brought up a dirty blanket and a pillow and expected one of us to sleep on the floor! I took the dirty blanket and pillow and went to reception and set myself up on the couch and told them if I didnt get a change I would sleep in reception where everyone would see me - within 60 seconds we were given another room. We finally got into our room at 1.30am which was useless as we had to get out at 8am to catch our morning flight
Also, this hotel is not 5 mins from airport - it took 20 mins with no traffic, so if there's traffic it will take you more than 30 mins.
THIS PLACE IS A SCAM - DO NOT STAY AT AL BUSTAN RESIDENCE, DUBAI
DO NOT USE DIRECT ROOMS.COM (GLAD ENTERPRISES)
The booking website also gives a different address which makes you think you are booking the Al Bustan Hotel which IS close to the airport and IS a reputable hotel - MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT HOTEL
Oh, and checkin took ages! At least 20 mins & there were no other people in line!!!

• Stayed: October 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
6  Thank Astute
Reviewed 17 April 2006

Value for money: was the best deal ever.
Hospitality: Excellent.
Stars: 4

Facilities: Excellent GYM, and Pool. They have laundry room, mall, and huge car park.
Location: Away from ctiy center, even further from Jumairah and Bur Dubai, and close from Sharijah.

I will repeate it again only with the same price. (I got Executive Suite for $100/ Per Night)

• Stayed: May 2005, travelled on business