All reviewsal rigga roadmetro stationindian restaurantclose to the airportroof top swimming poolbedroom apartmentfamily hotelexcellent hotelrooms are largechecking inearly checkcomfortable staydeirahandiiftarjacuzzitaxis
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights and this place is showing age. There was a big hole in the shower pipe and they did not fix it. This hotel is alcohol free ( I did not see that on the internet ) and the breakfast was tasteless with poor hygiene ( chef used his bare fingers to touch my egg! ). The lift did not work well ( some buttons were out of order ) and there was a mosquito in my room....

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Jood Palace Hot... D, Manager at Jood Palace Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf on the management team of JOOD Palace Hotel, Dubai we would like to thank you for reviewing your stay with us.

Your input and the feedback are vitally important to us and we are very sorry to hear that your stay with us didn't meet your expectation, please accept our sincerest apologies and we will look into each issue that you have shared, in an attempt to correct and improve our service.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

This is an amazing property to stay at very comfortable amazing rooms very clean and offer a nice range of food also incase you don’t want to go out.
Situated at al rigga road which is like one of the best place to stay has a metro station at walking distance. There is nice range of restaurant down on the street where u can try Lebanese and Indian both. And a very clean and amazing property former taj palace hotel now know as jood palace.

Stayed: October 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf on the management team of JOOD Palace Hotel Dubai we want to thank you for your great comment about our hotel and it is always our pleasure to be at your service.

We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and for sure you’re valuable comments will drive us to excel more in providing excellent service to our valued guests like you.

Jood Palace Hotel, Dubai Management Team

Reviewed 1 October 2017

I stayed here for four days during my recent stopover in Dubai and thought it was great value. The hotel was amazing with the rooftop pool topping it off. The rooms were huge, modern, well serviced and had everything you would in expect in such a classy joint, as well as a gym if you wish to exercise. The staff were friendly and helpful and the hotel is only about 15 minutes from the airport. There is also a metro stop about 400 meters away which makes it handy for exploring the city and attractions

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Dear Valued Guest,

We would like to take the chance to thank you for having the time to give us your feedback during stay with us.

We are really pleased with your compliments and we look forward for your continuous support and we guarantee you to meet and definitely exceed your expectation in delivering good service.

We look forward in welcoming you again with our warmest hospitality.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

First of all, as a solo traveller, i never expect it to meet my standard.

Here are my point of view in point format:

Location: Estimated about 200m away from Al-Ringa Metro station (estimated 5 mins walking distance) Very convenient for those who prefer to take public transport. Outside metro station there's numbers of souvenir shop @ affordable price and also a 24hrs mini shop. If you do no not wish to spend $$$ on its breakfast, along the stretch of the metro station do have a 24hrs affordable cafe. For muslim traveller, behind the hotel there is a mosque.

Room: Very spacious! Very clean! Love the 5 star furniture! Comfortable king size bed! Air-condition good and silent!

Toilet: Very spacious! Love the huge mirror back to back! No bathtub (not an issue). only 2 CONS i found inside the toilet: the light in the bathroom area flickering (not that very bad flickering, still acceptable only that i hope they check it thoroughly before hand-over to next customer). the silver tray where complimentary liquid cleanser is stain with dried liquid.

Service: Upon arrival, while waiting for my room key, they offer me complimentary juice. TV doesn't work and called up concierge and immediate they sent room service to pass me the remote control and still does not work and been told will sent down technician to check, sadly no one come and i TROUBLESHOOT the tv myself where the power cord and cable is being disconnected.

Lobby and other facilities: Clean! Cozy! Love the 2 arabian tent they have it in their lobby. Roof top swimming pool with abit view of Burj Khalifah. Clean gym area!

Price: Good price for this kind of standard. Highly recommended!

Overall: GREAT!!! Meet my expectation. I would say it's a mid-range luxury type of hotel. I would come back here again and highly recommend this hotel.

Solo Traveller September 2017.

Room Tip: My room is 1014, level 10, it's kinda right at the corner if you want more privacy with a distance view of Burj Khalifah!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Jood Palace Hot... D, Manager at Jood Palace Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

Dear Valued Guests,

While it is always helpful to learn from our guests where enhancement is required, it is considerably more satisfying to read your very flattering comments. We always value your kind words and we always wanted to provide the best possible experience. We were happy to find your stay enjoyable and comfortable.

Thank you for taking the time to giving us the good review and we would love to welcome you again.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

I have visited this hotel for the 1st time and had really worst experience. At first I thought its worth but its not at all worth. Prices on the sites are given by management. So it doesn’t mean room should be worst. Please check the photos for your reference.
The coffee maker provided in my room was dirty as its not made for a. Use. Only 1 towel was provides for 2 adults booking. 5* rating but there is no hairdryer in the room...I personally i think management should look before rating this hotel

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 845swapnild

Dear Valued Guest,

We were delighted to have you with us and thank you for you review here in Trip Advisor.
We understand your frustration, and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we have caused you. We value your business, and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible.

Once again, we thank you for your comments and we hope to have another opportunity to serve you better in the future.

Jood Palace Hotel,Dubai-Management Team