“More then 5-star service ...”

JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel
Ranked #71 of 545 Hotels in Dubai
Tongeren, Belgium
“More then 5-star service ...”
Reviewed 8 May 2012

I have been there more then once and every time I like it even more. Never had more friendly staff and I travel all the time. Location is not in Dubai center but it is not a problem as taxi's are cheap. In return you get a real relaxing resort and still you are at Burj Khaliffa in 30 min. or less.
The food and drinks are top-quality and if you choose for all inclusive you get it all (some things are not included: champagne, Lobster, etc.). In our group of 264 pax there where no complains as everybody had a good feeling about this hotel. It is still my favourite hotel in the Dubai area due to the service, food and friendly staff !!!!!!!!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank JoVe007
JAGRS10, General Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 17 May 2012
Dear JoVe007,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Jebel Ali Golf Resort and Spa.

As a returning guest to the resort, it is always a pleasure to read your reviews. I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the resort, its location and in particular for your praise for the associates who looked after you during your stay.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort and Spa in the future.

Fredrik Reinisch
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (551)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Beringen, Belgium
Reviewed 6 May 2012

Been there for a week with a group of customers and this time nobody could give a single negative remark on The hotel. Good staff,good Food,great swimmingpools with very good bars.Even with a bunch of 260 belgian cliëntsysteem (who drink a lot ) they stayed very professional and The management put on some more staff.
I will go back there with my family.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank JPPAAL
Dear JPPAAL,

I would like to thank you for your kind words regarding the hotel and its facilities as well as for the associates whom you found to be very good.

I look forward to having the pleasure of personally welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort and Spa in the near future, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Sussex
Reviewed 3 May 2012

My wife and I have just returned from Dubai and we spent a very pleasant, relaxing, 3 nights at the Jebel Ali. Unlike most if not all other Dubai hotels the Jebel Ali is a proper resort hotel with proper resort facilities including a 9-hole golf course. Service from the staff was impeccable during our stay and the hotel's grounds and facilities were all extremely well presented. The beach was fantastic. Perfect for adults and children alike. One downside of the hotel (some might say it is an upside!) is that it is fairly remote from downtown Dubai, so unless you fancy lengthly taxi rides, dining is restricted to the hotel's restaurants. Whilst the quality of the food is good, it is pretty pricey. The same can also be said about the accommodation. Our room was spotless and beautifully presented, but was fairly small and it is difficult to justify the room rate charged. Having said that, Dubai is expensive full stop!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
5 Thank SussexAdventurers
Dear SussexAdventurers,

It was a pleasure to read you review, and I was very happy to read that you and your wife enjoyed your 3 night stay with, and that you felt the grounds were very well presented, as well as the service which you felt was impeccable, and that you also felt that the quality of the food was good.

Falkirk, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 May 2012

Hello, I am writing a question here with the hope that the general manager- who has kindly replied to all other reviews- would respond to me.

I am booked to stay at your hotel in mid October and have four questions:

1) What is the weather like?
2) Does Ramadan come under the times of 10/10/2012 - 18/10/2012?
3) Are the restaurants buffet style?
4) What specific water-sports come free under the all inclusive package.

Thank you for any time you have taken to respond and I cannot wait to stay at your apparently fantastic resort in the near future.

Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Wands_Tom
JAGRS10, General Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 8 May 2012
Dear Wands_Tom,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor with regards to your future stay at Jebel Ali Golf Resort and Spa.

During the months of October we experience temperatures of around 35 degrees, and this year we are expecting the holy month of Ramadan to commence during the month of July.

In relation to the restaurants and the watersports, I would welcome and invite you to contact me directly so that we can assist you further with your enquiries. I can be contacted at generalmanager.JAGRS@jaihotels.com.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your enquiry on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort and Spa later in the year.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 April 2012

My wife and I and our two kids have just returned from what we would say is one of the best holidays we've ever had, and chose to stay here for our first week of a two centre holiday with Mauritius. I say we chose, but infact it was only because I popped into a local agent called Travel Designers who were relentless in finding me a deal and personally recommended the Jebel Ali Resort, that we stayed here at all! My kids are not really old enough yet to have their own room and we were finding it a bit of a nightmare to find a family room 'somewhere'. Sherie at Travel Designers put together a superb deal where she booked us a family room which actually comprised of two interconnecting rooms with seaview which had loads of space and mod cons so if you are going as a family,definitely try and get one of these rooms. The all inclusive package was fantastic. Food, sports, even had a go at clay pigeon shooting much to my families amusement! The beach barbeque was very good, brunch at thyme was perhaps my favourite and the cruise was very well run and great fun. The extras that the Management provide within their all inclusive, and the service from all the staff, knocks spots of those hotels we've been to in the Caribbean. We loved it so much we are going to book with our good friends and their kids to go for two weeks next spring. You know, people get an image of what Dubai is like - to me its like New York in the desert but with lots of cranes. This awesome resort is just 20 minutes further away and is a beautiful 5* hotel in exquisite grounds and simply stunning facilities. Golf course looked awesome but not even being an average putter, I gave that a miss. Go - you will not be disappointed. Thank you Travel Designers for your excellent service and hard work keeping the Wainrights right on their family holiday. As my wife said the name of your company is very apt.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
13 Thank GeoffnLindz
JAGRS10, General Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 26 April 2012
Dear GeoffnLindz,

It was a real pleasure to read you review, and I was so happy to read that you and your family had a fantastic vacation staying with us on the All Inclusive package.

I would like to thank you for your very kind words regarding the resort, its facilities, and the many activities that keet you amused as well as for praise for the service received from our associates.