“More a 4.2 to 4.4....”

Ranked #16 of 550 Hotels in Dubai
London
“More a 4.2 to 4.4....”
Reviewed 8 May 2012

This is arguably an older style luxury hotel but delivers on room comfort (although I'd have liked colder aircon to deal with the 40C temps outside!), cleanliness and excellent customer service. From reception where I was offered a fruit juice and could check in a little early (1pm instead of 3), to the porters, free shuttle, and business centre, where you can check in online and print your boarding card, everything runs like clockwork. I liked the business atmosphere although here on a leisure trip - there is a calm and interesting, even somewhat glamorous ambience at all times of day.

There is a Metro station nearby but in the heat you will probably end up taking cabs anyway. Dubai Mall is about a 10 AED ride, and takes 5 minutes. Tip - take the free shuttle there and cab back. There are also regular shuttles to the beach areas but personally I'd recommend staying at a beach hotel if you want a sun and sand holiday and avoid faffing about with transfers.

There are restaurants at various price levels dotted around from the Noodle House to the rather gourmet VU restaurant on the 50th floor. I made the mistake of toddling in without checking the menu/prices and ended up paying about £80 for dinner which is not my usual price range. Excellent cuisine and service though, so maybe better for a special occasion , like the table next to mine....

The room service menu is actually good value for a hotel of this calibre. Overall I'd stay again (at a cooler time of year). The rooms are blissfully quiet and restful, and it's well located in a quiet enclave near Sheik Zhayed Road but handy for some of the key areas like the Dubai Mall/Burj Khalifa. The airport was a 10 minute ride (at 7am on a weekday) and cost 24AED with a taxi appearing in seconds as I left the hotel. Hotel standards in Dubai are high and this hotel is one of the best I've stayed in out of many over the years.

Room Tip: Standard rooms are spacious and quiet, Whilst the Ladies floor is a nice idea, you really don't...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank parklandwalk
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, 13 May 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that you were pleased with the service as well as the facilities provided at Jumeirah Emirates Towers. I am glad to hear that you found our hotel’s strategic location is accessible.

It is gratifying to note that you found our complimentary shuttle service to our sister properties at the beach as well as The Dubai Mall provided an added value for you.

I appreciate you recommending Jumeirah Emirates Towers and I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the near future.

General Manager and Area General Manager
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (568)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Sao Paulo, SP
Reviewed 5 May 2012

I stayed in the Emirates towers for business in April (it was may 4th time there). The service very good, great restaurants available as part of the hotel complex.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us at Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

We were delighted to learn that you were pleased with the range of Food & Beverages outlets available within the hotel complex.

General Manager and Area General Manager
buckinghamshire
Reviewed 4 May 2012 via mobile

In Dubai on a days stop over , the staff at hotel are welcoming and professional , there are a variety of restaurants in which to eat and there is a specific restaurant desk, in which you can view the menus and make your choice, the lady at the desk went the extra mile and escorted me to the restaurant of my choice. There are staff constantly manning the lift, the concierge service also acted very speedily on request. if you are looking for a professional but unobtrusive hotel, then this is it. I will definitely be back.

Stayed April 2012
1 Thank shalom7
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, 6 May 2012
Dear Guest

I was delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers and I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor.

It is gratifying to note that you were pleased with the range of Food & Beverage outlets available and the location of Jumeirah Emirates Towers. It is also great to learn that our colleague went above your expectations to escort you to your preferred restaurant.

I am eager to share your review with my colleagues who will be thrilled to know that their efforts are so well appreciated.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Jumeirah Emirates Towers hopefully in the near future.

General Manager & Area General Manager
Beverly Hills, California
Reviewed 3 May 2012

Was back in Dubai again last month and HRH had me staying at the Emirates Towers for the 1st couple of days so as to be more convenient for business... was not sure what to expect since i usually stay at the Burj al Arab...

I stayed in the Royal suite.."AMAZING" and HUGE.....had unobstructed views of the Burj Kalifa and most of Dubai...Bi Level Suite with crystals on the bathroom floor mats...anything you cpould possibly ask for came already stocked in the suite...but let me tell you what really makes this hotel rock...the Butlers....My butler's name was Marshal...he was AWESOME for both me and all the people in my party...we had his cell # and he was available 24/7 for ANYTHING we could possibly ask for...he would show up at my door within seconds of calling him...(a bit spooky..lol)..there was nothing he wasnt able to do...whether arranging a car for the day to visit Ferrari world in Abu Dhabi , tickets included...or a sand safari... or dinner in the best Sushi restaurant i have ever eaten at...almost ...
My experience was awesome...Marshal made it that much better.. My driver while we were the Hussain was great and very prompt and nevr failed to be excatly where we needed him to be....

Utilzed the spa this trip after a 16hr flt...very quant and lavish,....nothing they will not do to ease your tension...

The club floor loung has amazing views and great snacks hot/cold through out the day.,...staff is very professional...great place to just grab a bite and enjoy the views

the hotel is connected to the "BLVD" Mall...great stores and amazing restaurants.... also 2 min's from the Dubai Mall and Burj Kalifah

I also got to meet the person responsible for our amazing accommodations Sherif Taher Taha...the Dir of Rooms...GREAT guy and very concerned about any of our needs... If you have an oppurtunity do not pass up the opp to experience this hotel...

Room Tip: If possible you must experience the Royal Suite...panaromic elevator is also a must...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank Michael E
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 3 May 2012

Loved everything about this hotel. Staff were fantastic. Very helpful and couldnt do enough for us. We were travelling with our two children and their grandmother and booked two rooms and requested they be close together so we were delighted that they were able to allocate adjoining rooms on the two occasions we stayed here at either end of our European trip.

Suites were lovely, very comfortable beds and well provisioned bathrooms. The only thing was the noisy air conditioners.

Breakfast provided in the restaurant on the ground floor was fantastic. An enormous variety of food for a large range of cultures and tastes. Unfortunately cafes and restaurants in the middle east are yet to work out how to make good coffee so we kept to tea.

We were very pleased to see that this hotel group offers complimentary shuttle buses to the Dubai Mall and Wild Wadi Water Park which was a fantastic saving on taxi fares. Just ask the concierge for a schedule. Also we received complimentary entry to Wild Wadi Water Park which was also a huge saving.

Thank you very much for a lovely start and end of our 4 week European family holiday. We will definitely be coming back to stay.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank muaaussiemum
Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting such a great review on TripAdvisor, following your recent stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

I was very pleased to learn that you and your family thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. It is great to learn that you found our complimentary shuttle service to the beach as well as the mall provided an added value for you.

Your feedback about the noise from our air conditioner has been noted and will be shared with the department concerned to look into.

Once again, thank you very much for your kind words. We certainly look forward to welcoming you and your family back at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, hopefully in the very near future.

General Manager & Area General Manager