“First class hotel in The financial district”

Jumeirah Emirates Towers
Ranked #15 of 545 Hotels in Dubai
London
“First class hotel in The financial district”
Reviewed 21 February 2012

5 star hotel situated on the Sheik Zayed Rd about a 15 minute drive from the airport. Fantastic views of the surrounding city vista and desert. Small functional swimming pool on the ground floor but you can get a free ride to the Jumeirah Beach Hotel, use all the facilities there and just charge everything to your room.

Service throughout the hotel is excellent and make sure you visit Vu, the fabulous restaurant on the top floor for a gourmet experience at very reasonable prices. The lobby has a wine bar and afternoon tea facility. You can also walk through to the Emirates Towers Boulevard where you can find upscale shopping and more restaurants, including a branch of The Ivy.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank ilrich
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, 22 February 2012
Dear Guest

I was delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers and I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor.

It is gratifying to note that you were pleased with the range of Food & Beverage outlets available and the location of Jumeirah Emirates Towers. It is also great to learn that our complimentary shuttle service to our sister properties provided an added value for you.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Jumeirah Emirates Towers hopefully in the near future.

General Manager & Area General Manager
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (559)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Aqaba, Jordan
Reviewed 21 February 2012

I stayed in this hotel for 3 nights to attend a medical meeting , my wife as usual was with me , i think this hotel is excellent , the staff were very helpful , rooms clean and well supplied , breakfast rich though the same food was served everyday . if youare in buisness trip to Dubai i definitely recommend this hotel , for Family and kids i will choose a hotel in JBR area .

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Dear Guest

Thank you for your valuable feedback following your recent stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

I am delighted to learn that you and your wife have been impressed with the overall quality and services of our hotel. Your gracious comments will serve as an added inspiration for the team to consistently maintain the high standards which you have experienced during your stay with us. I am eager to share your review with my colleagues who will be thrilled to know that their efforts are so well appreciated.

It would be our privilege to welcome you and your wife back in the near future for both business and leisure purposes.

Reviewed 18 February 2012

My second time to stay at this location with 8 years apart. The property, furniture, appliances still looked as new as ever, how do they do that. The service was good, the free wifi helped keep me in touch with my work back home. The only not so good experience is the gentleman in the check in desk, I think he was Egyptian, he was not polite and not helpful. Otherwise my experience was good.

• Stayed February 2012
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, 20 February 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you for your valuable feedback and taking the time to share on TripAdvisor.

I am pleased to read that you returned to Jumeirah Emirates Towers after 8 years and still found our property as the preferred hotel. It is gratifying to note that you have thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.

I was very concerned to read that one of our Colleagues was not being helpful during your check-in experience. Please accept my sincere apology for what is most definitely not a reflection of the exemplary levels of service our guests are accustomed to and deserve.

Should your time permit, your willingness to provide me with further details relating to the specific comments above or your recent experience at Jumeirah Emirates Towers in general would be most appreciated. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly so that I may share your feedback with our team.

We do hope you will afford us the opportunity to welcome you again to our hotel, thus giving us an opportunity to restore your confidence in our services.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 February 2012

This hotel is a Dubai icon and given the pace of development in the Emirate there are 100s of places that are newer and with more modern fit out. The rooms are a little tired sometimes and you do often find minor things that don't quite work properly (sinks in the rooms not properly plugging or wardrobe lights that won't turn off etc), but these are pretty minor complaints and the hotel has a number of redeeming features.
I like the views (particularly over the DIFC and towards Burj Khalifa), there is a wide choice of good restaurants, they often let you check in early, it is a short walk to the DIFC (or they give you a lift in a specially laid on golf cart!) and the staff often remember me even if it has been a while between visits. There is a good variety of choice at breakfast in a restaurant with lots of light and a view onto the outdoor pool - you can almost imagine you are on holiday.
This is very much a business hotel and I can't really recommend it for a holiday trip - to get to the beach or the more interesting parts of town you will always be taking taxis and the hotel is not really the type of place to hang around in as you will be surrounded by people having business meetings - but for business is a solid choice that keeps on delivering.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, 12 February 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. It is gratifying to note that you were impressed with our services and facilities at Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

I appreciate your feedback in relation to the shortfalls of our in-room features of the hotel. During your stay with us in December of 2011, the hotel rooms were under refurbishment as part of the many exciting enhancements underway in Jumeirah Emirates Towers, of which I very much welcome your feedback on the enhanced rooms on your next stay with us.

I am pleased to advise you that we have been providing a daily complimentary shuttle service to the beach of our sister properties within Jumeirah Group, including Wild Wadi Water park, of which we have received extremely positive feedback from both our leisure and business markets that have stayed within the hotel. I would encourage you to approach our Concierge Desk who will be more than happy to assist you with any request that you may have on your next stay with us.

It would be our privilege to welcome you back in the near future, giving us another opportunity to make sure you have a great stay.

ireland
Reviewed 8 February 2012

I have stayed in this hotel many times. It is excellent for the business traveller. staff excellent they anticipate your every need.
my only complaint is the restaurants. each time I return a favourite has closed and a new one opened, and not always as good as the previous one.
lack of hotel shop, it closed recently!
less formal restaurant badly needed
as a woman travelling alone,this hotel is excellent.
excellent pool area and spa

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank travelvalIreland
Dear Guest

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your recent stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers and I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor. As a company we greatly value the feedback which we receive from our guests as we constantly strive to maintain a consistently high standard of service.

It is gratifying to note that you were impressed with the level of service from our colleagues and that we anticipated your needs and requirements.

I have received extremely positive feedback from our guests concerning the development and mixture of our restaurants, however, I appreciate and value your feedback.

I certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Jumeirah Emirates Towers, hopefully in the very near future.

General Manager and Area General Manager