Jumeirah Beach Hotel
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$ 193
US$ 288
  • Pool
US$ 71
US$ 61
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$ 193
US$ 157
Golden Sands Hotel Apartments(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$ 52
Hyatt Regency Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$ 82
US$ 79
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$ 148
US$ 136
  • Pool
US$ 84
US$ 75
Citymax Hotels Bur Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$ 42
US$ 33
5,819 results
All reviewsexecutive poolwild wadithe burj al arablatitude restaurantuptown barpremium leisurela verandajumeirah beachwater parkbalcony roomhalf boardfree ice lolliesfamily poolkids clubbeach baggolf buggiesfree access
Reviewed 23 July 2012

My Son and I have just spent a week at the Jumeirah Beach Hotel. It was absolutely outstanding. This was our first visit to Dubai and I can say without doubt it was everything and more than we had hoped for. I initially chose this hotel due to the reviews based on facilities for children. There is an excellent childrens club for all ages, based right beside the family pool. Kept my Son amused and the staff are so obliging and helpful. The food and restaurants are amazing. You have the choice of 9 hotel restaurants as well as many others for hotels within the group. The Lattitude restaurant is where breakfast is served and there is an unbelievable choice of foods availabe alongwith a kids area with the more standard items, plus seating area with Cartoon network, Again staff are so helpful, Weather was sooooo hot but bearable, We had various excursions including Desert Safari, Afternoon Tea at the Burj, a day at Atlantis, and trips to Burj Khalifa and the wonderful fountains, The hotel runs a courtesy bus to Emirates Mall which is only around 15 mins away and definately worth a look around. I cannot stress enough how wonderful the hotel is on every level. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone,

Room Tip: We stayed in Balcony room which are located up to the 7th floor. All rooms overlook the Burj which is outstanding.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank KirstyH444
JBH_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us at Jumeirah Beach Hotel on Tripadvisor.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were happy with the services provided by our colleagues. Your gracious comment about our colleagues is highly appreciated. I have shared your compliments to the entire team and they are very happy to learn that you and your son had a fantastic holiday with us.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back on your return to Jumeirah Beach Hotel.

Reviewed 23 July 2012

Yet again another fantastic holiday in this great country. I feel so spoilt hen I'm there. Roll on my next holiday.
Excellence is not enough to describe this place

Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 23 July 2012

a Excellent property having every thing you need to enjoy a trip.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
JBH_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2012

Reviewed 23 July 2012

Stayed at the jbh for 8 nights last week with my daughter for the 5th time and have to say again that it is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in!
We stayed in a room not yet been renovated but I can see why they are doing the improvements but tbh they really don't have to! I have stayed in 5 star hotels in London that are not anywhere near jb standards!
You really are treated like someone special from check in to check out! Yes it was hot hot hot but you don't have to lift a finger and the air con is superb!
We were on the summer flavour deal do had free half board and have to say that is excellent! We had some very good meals and only 1 we were very disappointed in and that was the noodle house in madinat souk!
Looking forward to returning in September with my hubby and staying at the dar-al-masayaf!
Have also stayed at the Atlantis 3 times but wouldn't return there as really didnt enjoy it! Not a patch on jbh.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Sammyan

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent fifth stay with us at Jumeirah Beach Hotel on Tripadvisor.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were happy with the services provided by our colleagues. First of all I would like to thank you for your loyalty to Jumeirah Beach Hotel and I am very delighted to read that on each visit your expectations were met, at the same time I was concerned to read that you left the Noodle House feeling disappointed. I would like to personally apologies to you if the team did not meet your expectations. I have passed your feedback on to the Noodle House team to look into the matter to enhance the service.

Reviewed 22 July 2012 via mobile

Stated here for our anniversary having stayed here for our honeymoon aswell. Excellent services n we were very well looked after. Best hotel in Dubai! Will definately come again.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank R4ja1

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were overall happy with the services provided by our colleagues. I am also happy to hear we became a scenery on your wedding anniversary, wish you a happy belated anniversary.