I have yet to stay at this hotel but have visited nearly every year for the last 5 years as guests of members. The hotel is in the best location next to wild wadi if you like water parks and with a simply beautiful beach. The service is excellent with sunbed service of food and drink. My husband tells me the gym is very good and we have eaten in a few of the restaurants including the English pub. It's worth noting a Dubai weekend starts on a Friday and you really should do a dubai friday brunch which we did at this hotel. You get unlimited food of a fantastic quality and variety for approximately a 4 hour lunch period. Whilst expensive, it is no more expensive than anywhere else in Dubai and you could not get a better setting. We went as a family and with our friends family. Our boys love to play football on the beach and have played in a hotel organised game as well. You could not get a better hotel or location anywhere else in Dubai and Dubai remains my favourite destination.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel is located directly at the Arabian shores. All rooms and suites feature seaviews, the latest technology and complimentary Wi-Fi. Guests receive unlimited complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark and Sinbad's Kids Club. Talise Fitness with its tennis courts, watersports, gym, climbing wall and Spa offers an exceptional leisure experience for all the family. 21 restaurants, bars and lounges are renowned for genuine, true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jumeirah International, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Prestigia so you can book your Jumeirah Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Beach Resort
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- Beach Dubai Hotel Jumeirah