“Best hotel, best family vacation ever” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Jumeirah Beach Hotel

Jumeirah Beach Hotel
Ranked #53 of 544 Hotels in Dubai
Bangkok, Thailand
“Best hotel, best family vacation ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2012

I come from Bangkok and this is the first time in my life that a hotel, food and service was better than Bangkok. In my opinion JBH is the best in the world! The staff were excellent, friendly and professional. The breakfast buffet was the best I've ever had in my life. Excellent food quality, service and extensive international selctions. The hotel was beautiful. Wonderful facilities for all ages. My kids age 5 and 12 loved the Wadi water park which hotel guests entered for free. Other wonderful complimentary offers were ice lollies at the kid's pool, Godiva chocolate in our room at night, tasty dates in the lobby and free Wifi thru out the hotel. We went to the burj al arab Hotel next door for lunch and that was a disappointment!!! The weather in April was so nice and comfortable in fact a bit chilly in the evening.

1 Thank Tungsten1
JBH_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 23 April 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us at Jumeirah Beach Hotel on Tripadvisor.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were happy with the services provided by our friendly and professional colleagues. I am also happy to hear that you have enjoyed our buffet breakfast and your kids also had fun at Wild Wadi water park. Thank you very much for mentioning so many positive elements about the resort from service to product. Your lunch experience at Burj Al Arab has been noted and passed on to the Burj Al Arab team to look into the matter.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back on your return to Jumeirah Beach Hotel.

Mahmoud Sakr
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,122)
  • Arabic first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Cobham
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2012

This hotel ins exceptionally busy hosting two weddings on our visit and as the gentle mans t shirt said at the pool bar Moscow on sea, i would guess that 80% of the guests are from eastern europe. Whilst we were at the hotel a fight broke out at the pool bar with some brits and spaniards. We had a problem with the room type which the hotel refused to solve without paying double the rate we had booked. You are hassled by beach staff and pool staff permanently wanting to sell you food and drink to the point i woken some 6 times. It is incredibly noisy everywhere you cannot escape to some peace and quiet the hotel is totally family orientated so if you are a couple or mature couple with friends i would advise you don't stay here. The Burj al Arab dominates the horizon and blocks the sun on the beach and parts of the pool from 4.00pm onwards. The Latitude restaurant is really 4 star tenerife try to a avoid. The goods bits, well this is a struggle the beach trail that connects the hotels is stunning at night, the fish restaurant was sublime but is closing at the end of the month to make way for the nightclub above. Excellent gym, excellent staff in all the service areas, superb location. The hotel is trying to cater for all types but is completely dominated by eastern europe families, i noted business meets in the lounge areas and there are night clubs to. It looks to me like it needs the highest revenues possible but i'm not sure what it excels and therefore its difficult to say why you would return when so many hotels in the area offer the same but much much cheaper.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank Doug B
JBH_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 25 April 2012
Dear Guest,

I was concerned to read that you left the hotel feeling disappointed. I would like to personally apologies to you if we did not meet your expectations. We consistently strive to maintain our service on the highest level, please rest assured I have noted your comment about your arrival experience, latitude restaurant, beach and pool service and will continue to work to improve our services and product.

Phuket
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2012

I just loved the breakfast at the JB - so many different stations you can try different cuisines. Standard of the food was excellent.

Lovely staff - professional and efficient, this was great service at its best. They were very helpful and informative when booking excusions for me.

Rooms were spacious and I had one which over looked the Jumeriah beach.

Location of the hotel was superb and so close to Wild Wadi. Definitely worth visiting for a fun day out.

I would highly recommend this resort to anyone who is visiting Dubai.

Room Tip: Staying on the Jumeirah Beach is a must when visiting Dubai.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
Dear Guest,

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were happy with the services provided by our colleagues. I am also happy to hear that your overall experience was enjoyable. Your kind about our professional and efficient colleagues is highly appreciated. I have shared your comment with the team and they are very happy to hear that they made your stay enjoyable.

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2012

I'm rating this hotel as very good on the basis that the facilities for children are outstanding: lovely, shaded swimming pools, indoor play area and good supervision. The rest of the hotel wasn't to my taste, but did look quite impressive by night. Rooms are obviously of a good standard, very nice swimming pools, services are all fine. The food is nothing to write home about, nor is the beach. However, if I'm passing through Dubai again with the children I would definitely go back to this place.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were happy with the services provided by our colleagues. Thank you very much for mentioning so many positive elements about the resort.

Monte Carlo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2012

This is an incredible property. I was told that my room had recently been remodeled. It was immaculate, and extremely comfortable. The bed and pillows were heavenly. I was able to dine at 4 of the 22 on property restaurants and was very pleased at each. I can't think of a better place for a family vacation. A walk around the properties after dark is enchanting. Probably the most impressed I have ever been with a vacation property. The staff, especially the concierges were knowledgeable and very attentive. Swim in the Family pool, the executive pool or swim in the sea. The attached water-park is amazing!

2 Thank Riplon
JBH_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 21 April 2012
Dear Guest,

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were happy with the services provided by our colleagues. I am also very happy to hear that you experienced our remodeled rooms, these new rooms are designed with the family in mind, encompassing luxurious, modern, comfortable, beach inspired designs. Your kind about our Concierge colleagues are highly appreciated and I have shared your comment with the team and they are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here and was a memorable one.