We doubt we will stay a better hotel our stay was a dream and hope to come back at some point in the future.
The Service, first class, nothing was too much for anyone even the guy who collected us from the airport who took into the hotel and helped us get booked in. The staff take you to your room and show you the facillities, rooms are big and very well air condtioned, big bathroom which contained a large sized shower. A king sized bed with lovely cotton bedding and a pillow which my head sunk in.The view from the balcony was lovely and amazing.
We ate at one of the retaurants based inside the hotel I think its called the Dhow and Anchor and the food was first class.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel is located directly at the Arabian shores. All rooms and suites feature seaviews, the latest technology and complimentary Wi-Fi. Guests receive unlimited complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark and Sinbad's Kids Club. Talise Fitness with its tennis courts, watersports, gym, climbing wall and Spa offers an exceptional leisure experience for all the family. 21 restaurants, bars and lounges are renowned for genuine, true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jumeirah International, Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jumeirah Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Beach Resort
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- Beach Dubai Hotel Jumeirah