“Very dissappointed with no responce back form complaints card” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Burj Al Arab Jumeirah

Burj Al Arab Jumeirah
Ranked #25 of 544 Hotels in Dubai
Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
“Very dissappointed with no responce back form complaints card”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2012

I was takin here by my husband for my 40 th birthday on the 14th feburday it was also our 14th weddin annivarsery.I was not very impressed with our room as it had a lot of faulty things wrong. 1 Bath stopper was brokin asked it to be fixed twice. 2 No tv sound on tv till day we were leavin.3 No internet access or printer would not work. 4 our son lifted a glass and it shattered very nasty cut on his finger. 5 Givin a bill for 18000dhs on leavin when the bill had been paided when we arrived .6 Childs meal over priced. 7 Vert dissopinted that no one has contact us after we fill out comments card

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank sinead w
Heinrich_Morio, General Manager at Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, responded to this review, 9 April 2012

Greetings from Burj Al Arab.

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Comments card prior to departure from Burj Al Arab and for bringing this matter to our attention through your comments on Tripadvisor.

Your invaluable feedback is important to ensure that we continually deliver the ultimate experience Burj Al Arab is renowned for and exceed your expectations for future visits. At the same time, I was concerned to read that on this occasion we did not meet some of your expectations.

Further to your discussion with our Director of Rooms, I would like to send you my sincerest apologies for the chain of unfortunate events that happened during your stay. The set of circumstances you have described certainly fall well below the standards we aim to achieve and are renowned for. Rest assured that every point in your feedback had been duly noted. I have asked the Managers responsible for the department, which you faced inconsistent service, to review procedures and provide further coaching in delivering our luxury service standards to our valued guests.

Thank you once again for sharing your feedback on tripadvisor and thereby giving us the opportunity to enhance our service quality. I do hope that this incident will not deter you from visiting Burj Al Arab in the future and you will allow us the opportunity to restore your confidence in the ultimate hospitality Burj Al Arab is renowned for.

Burj Al Arab
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (454)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Barcelona, Spain
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2012

The arquitecture is amazing, the rooms are with no doubt some of the most luxury and beautiful that exist.
Unfortunately the service is not.
I am not staying that the service is bad, but in my opinion a hotel that gives it self 6 stars should also have the best service.
I' ve been in hotels where the service is a lot better.
Tip: take a panoramic suite it is just amazing.

Room Tip: Panoramic suite! Check offered on the hotel web site.
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank tomBCN
Heinrich_Morio, General Manager at Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, responded to this review, 2 April 2012

Greetings from Burj Al Arab.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on tripadvisor following your recent stay in Burj Al Arab. I hope that you had a pleasant return journey.

I am delighted to learn that your overall stay with us was enjoyable and that you were particularly amazed by our suites and architecture.

Your invaluable feedback is important to us to ensure that we continually deliver the ultimate experience Burj Al Arab is renowned. At the same time, I was concerned to read that on this occasion, we did not meet some of your expectations.

I have noted your comments regarding the quality of service provided. Please note that I have personally passed your concerns to our restaurant and outlets managers, in order to ensure that the high level of services is maintained at all times. It is of the utmost importance to us to guarantee that all our guests receive a truly memorable experience whilst visiting our restaurants.

Thank you once again for sharing your feedback on tripadvisor and thereby giving us the opportunity to enhance our service quality. I do hope that this incident will not deter you from visiting Burj Al Arab in the future. We are looking forward to welcoming you back and restoring your confidence in the ultimate hospitality Burj Al Arab is renowned for.

Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2012

Luxury PLUS, it is the most beautiful hotel I have ever stayed. Immaculately kept, the staff very friendly and the service was wonderful, personally I cannot fault this hotel. The spa and swimming floor is to die for, viewes from the room on the 11th floor magnificent. The bathrooms have full size Hermes products and were always replenished. Bed was heaven all size pillows for your liking. In the evening blinds automatically came down for sleeping. Afternoon tea bought to the room every day. Butler service was good. Shops in the hotel very beautiful but expensive, souks close by and were wonderful, weel worth a stay. It was a business trip for one week, I was a nanny so everything was paid for me. I wish I could go back.

Room Tip: All good from the 11th floor front. Can see The World from living room.
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
6 Thank Grace A

Greetings from Burj Al Arab.

We are very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay in Burj Al Arab.
Your positive feedback has been shared with the entire team in the hotel
and everyone is delighted to see that their efforts are greatly appreciated.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in Burj Al Arab for another
memorable holiday.

Meanwhile, if I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Oslo, Oslo, Norway
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2012

. I paid 8000dirhams (approx $2,300) per night for 'Panoramic Suite' ,and sorry to say - the place is mediocre at best.

The service is poor, The restaurants (and I tried all of them) are of avarage quality at ridiculous prices.

There are much better hotels in Dubai .

And its much worse for famillies with small kids who r not being accepted in many of its reataurants.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
6 Thank Bill J

Greetings from Burj Al Arab.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on tripadvisor following your recent stay at Burj Al Arab. I hope that you had a pleasant return journey.

Your invaluable feedback is important to ensure that we continually deliver the ultimate experience Burj Al Arab is renowned for. At the same time, I was concerned to read that on this occasion we did not meet some of your expectations.

I have noted your overall experience and feedback regarding the poor service in our restaurants. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. This is certainly not the level of service we are known for and I can fully understand your disappointment. Please note that I have personally passed your comments to our restaurant managers, in order to ensure that the high level of our services is maintained at all times. It is of the utmost importance to us to guarantee that all our guests receive a truly memorable experience whilst visiting our restaurants.

With regards to our pricing, kindly note that it is in line with similar properties in this area and we feel that, given our central location, service and extensive facilities, we offer an excellent value. I regret to hear that in your case we failed to meet your expectations.

Thank you once again for sharing your feedback on tripadvisor and thereby giving us the opportunity to enhance our service quality. I do hope that this incident will not deter you from visiting Burj Al Arab in the future, and we are looking forward to restoring your confidence in the ultimate hospitality that Burj Al Arab is renowned for.

Yours Sincerely

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2012

based on 7 stars hotel.. it is still stay under expectation especially with their resturuants.. Bad Experience.. Very poor meals.. delay with services..

Good to try their stay for once a life.. very good Room service.. and that's all..
They just have a small pool outside the breakfast area..