This was the 6th time we return to this resort. It is just a brilliant place for a family to relax.
Kids are well-taken care of in the kids club, where toys are developmental and made of wood rather than plastic. For older kids, there are play stations, etc. as well as a vide selection of outside football training, swimming contests and other interactive activities on offer.
Staff are very friendly, engaged and natural.
The large garden, beach and swimming pools provide different settings and styles.
The breakfast experience in the Club building and the Tower are very good. The buffet in the all-day restaurant includes a sushi station, carver, a huge dessert buffet as well as Middle Eastern, Euorpean, Indian and Asian cuisine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa Dubai is situated on a pristine stretch of private beach overlooking the Arabian Gulf and with 500 rooms, caters to every type of traveler. With 14 international restaurants and bars, the hotel offers guests the world on a plate. Caracalla, the hotel’s Spa & Health Club, is the ideal retreat for mind and body. The pool and beach facilities are heaven for sunbathers and joggers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Meridien Dubai
- Royal Meridien Dubai
- Meridien Dubai
- Royal Meridian Dubai
- Royal Meridian Hotel Dubai
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort Dubai
- Royal Meridien Hotel Dubai
- Le Royal Meridien Hotel Dubai