I've lost track on how many times I've stayed here over the years. One of my big bugbears is that, although they are part of Starwood, they not part of the Starwood loyalty program, which would have pocketed me loads of points. But alas, not.
Good points first.
1. Rooms are getting a little dated, but are still very comfortable, clean and spacious.
2. Friendly and helpful staff across the hotel.
3. Widest choice of restaurants in any hotel in Dubai (I've stayed in most 5 star)
4. Jules Bar in the village has great Tex/Mex (plus they serve good pizza, have to ask the waiter. The Shisha guys are the best (if you fancy a puff).
1. Cost, room cost fluctuates like a yoyo. Mostly become expensive.
2. Despite my many stays, upgrades have been far and few between.
3. If staying on a Friday, avoid rooms bordering the main pool. The Friday brunch (music and singing) is very loud from around midday to dusk. Its great if you are up for joining in, but if you've got off a flight and need to chill, ask for an room facing the smaller pool.
4. Hotel layout confusing. After so many times staying here, I still sometimes get lost when moving from the room to restaurants/lobby. All the corridors and insections look the same. They need to sign board the place better. Its worse when you've had a couple of glasses of wine in the Village.
Generally, I like this hotel, mainly due to its proximity to the airport (Cant hear the planes from hotel btw). I've been staying here on and off for 6 years or so, i keep coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kindly note that part of our main Lobby including Lobby Bar (Pearl Bar) and Lobby Café (Gourmandises) are undergoing enhancement from 15th of May until 15th of September 2017. Please be assured that the project is strategically phased during the above schedule to minimize impact on our guest experience. Thank you for your understanding and continued patronage. An inspiring, modern fixture of the evolving canvas that is Dubai, Le Méridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Center has emerged from its latest signature transformation and invites rediscovery. With a resort-like setting that offers the perfect blend of space to inspire interaction, recreational facilities that replenish the spirit and 18 extraordinary culinary experiences that stimulate the palate, Le Méridien offers an inviting venue for inspired meetings and conferences, with an enviable location in close proximity to Dubai International Airport. Even the city's main commercial and shopping hubs are an accessible 15 minute drive away, making the hotel a perfect launch pad to discover the bustling metropolis and connect with business partners. A stimulating and creative environment for successful business, Le Méridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Center offers a resort-style setting with 38 acres of sprawling sub-tropical gardens and expansive space to inspire new perspectives. Contemporary, chic design and signature Le Méridien beds await in all our 383 rooms and suites, with ground floor rooms offering direct access to the gardens or pools. The brand new 196-room Royal Club wing features spacious 52 square meter rooms, a dedicated Spa floor and a complimentary Club Lounge that invites interaction and relaxation. After a long day at work or exploration, guests looking to replenish mind, body and spirit will find that Le Méridien offers five pools and one of the largest fitness facilities in Dubai, with state-of-the-art equipment and expert trainers. International explorers with a passion for discovering new tastes will find that cuisine is at the very heart of the Le Méridien Dubai experience. Le Méridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Center's event and conference facilities are spread across 60,000 sq feet boasting of 24 meeting facilities. It now offers one of the newest and largest conference and banqueting facilities in Dubai. The hotel can accommodate up to 1,750 attendees and features high-tech equipment, direct ballroom access, unique show kitchens, outdoor event spaces and extensive parking. Whether you're in town to explore Dubai or for a creative meeting of minds, Le Méridien offers the perfect blend of stimulating space, convenient location and range of facilities to make every stay or meeting a success. Rediscover Inspiration at Le Méridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Le Meridian Dubai
- Le Meridien Hotel Dubai
- Meridian Hotel Dubai
- Le Meridian Hotel Dubai
- Dubai Le Meridien
- Meridien Dubai
- Meridian Dubai