8 people are viewing this hotel
$156
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$150
Agoda.com
$142
Priceline$156
Hotels.com$150
travelup.com$167
4,725 results
All reviews burj khalifa thai hospitality thai restaurant pool deck sheikh zayed road the club lounge excellent service special thanks excellent hotel metro station business trip free shuttle house keeping enjoyed my stay special mention addy sha
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 May 2022 via mobile

Have stayed at the Dusit for years and always rated as one of the best in dubai. However, new owners have come and turned the whole hotel dry. Booked directly with the hotel via email as a long standing customer but no-one told be the new rules. So sadly, I will not be staying there again

Trip type: Travelled on business
Prateek Kumar, General Manager at Dusit Thani Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2022

Dear Andrew,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your recent stay.
We are happy to know that your experience has always been exceptional at Dusit Thani Dubai. As our new wellness initiative, alcohol is not being served starting Jan 1, 2022. We however offer would love to have you stay with us and experience our new initiatives. Thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 18 May 2022

I had an amazing afternoon tea experience at Dusit Thani lobby. The food were very pretty and tasty! I also loved the White Tea - it has a unique flavour. It has a good atmosphere to relax. The service was great and the staff are very welcoming. I highly recommend it.

Date of stay: May 2022
Prateek Kumar, General Manager at Dusit Thani Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2022

Dear Bianca,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback.
We are happy to know that you had a great time and enjoyed the Afternoon Tea at the Lobby Lounge. Your compliments for the ambiance, food and services are very rewarding. Thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 17 May 2022 via mobile

Dusit thani lobby is a beautiful place. I went in the afternoon and I had coffee, tea and delicious bites. I enjoyed my time. Lovely experience. It's a good atmosphere to chill, to be with friends or solo. The staff is nice and welcoming . I recommend

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback.
We are delighted to know that your experience at the Lobby Lounge was exceptional and everything was to your satisfaction. Your compliments for the ambiance and services are very rewarding. Thank you for choosing to dine with us.

Reviewed 11 May 2022

Dusit thani hotel lobby is beautiful . I went in the afternoon and I had coffee , tea and delicious bites. The atmosphere is nice and I loved it . I met my friend and we had a good time in there. Beautiful experience

Trip type: Travelled solo
Prateek Kumar, General Manager at Dusit Thani Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2022

Dear Sarah,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback about your recent experience.
We are happy to know that your time at the Lobby Lounge was beautiful and everything was to your satisfaction. Your compliments are very rewarding. Thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 10 May 2022 via mobile

I met Sabita in the lift. She smiled and said, “how are you sir?” I replied, “fantastic thanks, it’s my birthday”.

Later that day I received a knock on the door and there she was with a birthday cake! Totally unprompted.

What a lovely gesture and what a lovely lady she is. A real credit to the Dusit Thani Hotel Group.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Matthew,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback with us.
It delights us to know that your experience was exceptional and you enjoyed the services. Your compliments are very rewarding. Sabita is grateful for your kind appreciation. Thank you for choosing to stay with us.