2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Marriott Hotels
Hotels.com$209
Priceline$214
Travelocity$209
eDreams$405
All reviews moscow hotel washer dryer three bedroom apartment home away from home rooftop pool excellent service long stay breakfast staff the ground floor very comfortable stay room service the hotel staff business trip see you soon excellent stay spacious rooms front office
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 July 2019 via mobile

Being a member with a great experience in the hotels group and master card world elite card holder I am a very disappointed - while doing the reservation the employee was trying to end the call at the earliest and repeated all your queries will be answered during check in even the late check out benefit which is subject to availability basically not helpful- confirmation received by email and as per policy the night chargeable in case of cancellation - during check in if u don't name ur guest during check in they are not allowed to visit latter as informed - late check out can only be confirmed at 12 noon and not befor - valet service not available and accses card to parking provided - securityguard run after the car and stop you even if u did use accses card and question you about which parking assigned - 2 min latter he come down and ask to show the room card to note down the room number - once arrived to the floor - the accses card not opening the assigned room which in the other tower - called reception to confirm room number to find that I was trying to open other guest room because my room number is 2045 however they note on the card 2043- 1extra large bed room booked for 2 however all equipment inside for 1 person - request room smoking room however no ashtray so call reception again to check if room is smoking or not to avoid penalties - living room reception lighting is not enough since ceiling light is placed in a far corner - TV not working so when they deliver ashtray the fix it.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Gohlan_Sanjeev, General Manager at Marriott Executive Apartments Dubai Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2019

Hi Khalid,

Thank you for taking time to write us a feedback regarding your experience at the Marriott Executive Apartments Dubai Creek. It is regrettable that your stay with us did not meet the expectations.

First of all we would like to relay our apologies for inconveniences caused during your stay. One of the major purposes of online reviews is to highlight areas for improvement and your feedback provides our apartment with valuable information that we can review to improve on for the future.

We have noted your comments about our reservation staff and other points brought up in your review. Please be assured that I have spoken to the department heads concerned.

We would like to take this opportunity to inform you that we always do our best to resolve guest issues reported to us.

We look forward to welcome you back and assure you of our best service at all times.

With best regards,

Sanjeev G

Cluster General Manager

Marriott Executive Apartments Dubai Creek & Four Points Sheraton Bur Dubai

Reviewed 20 June 2019

Tarek Moustafa, front manager was a jewel. I read the reviews and some were negative. I reached out to him before I actually purchased my stay. He professionally addressed my concerns and assured me I would enjoy my stay. I showed up, checked in and started my stay. My view was amazing. I had a view of Dubai. Priceless. When I used the washing machine, it sprung a leak and the kitchen flooded. Maintenance made the problem worst. I complained to the front desk. It was fixed the next day but what an inconvenience. I wasn’t compensated for anything and was reminded that I had a great view. I remember one review complained about the neighborhood. I enjoyed being among the locals. I felt safe and walked the streets. I treated my brother and sister, whose birthday is in October to a Dubai birthday. They enjoyed so I enjoyed. I will stay again in the future.

Room tip: View of Dubai
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank mandykabul
Romario dsouza, Guest Services / Front Office at Marriott Executive Apartments Dubai Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2020

Dear Mandykabul,

Thank you for your positive feedback on your dining experience at Marriott Executive Apartments.

I would like to sincerely thank you for acknowledging the level of service provided by my colleague Tarek Moustafa who made every effort to ensure you had a memorable experience with us.

I have forwarded your feedback to the team and they are equally happy to hear that their efforts were well appreciated.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back very soon

Best Regards,

Reviewed 14 June 2019

It was an exceptional response from the front desk team who are very polite and connect very well with the guests. Moreover Mr Chandan is a very humble and extremely helpful gentleman who stays highly committed towards his work. He displayed positive attitude and interacts with warmth and friendly gesture.At the same time the staff at restaurant need to be more interactive in telling the guests if they are being charged for anything.Else it comes as a surprise when someone is clearing the final bill.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Kunjsky,

Thank you for sharing your feedback here on Trip Advisor.

We really appreciate your compliments with our associate Chandan to mention who had succeeded in providing a quality service and for making your experience worth a visit also the overall comment on the Front desk and the staff at the restaurant.

I will certainly pass your nice comment to our Front desk and Restaurant team particularly Chandan who will be delighted to know they are acknowledged.

We are very proud of our team who always make sure that that our guest will have enjoyable stay with us.

Thank you once again for taking the time to write your review and we look forward to welcome you back again at Marriott Executive Apartments.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 26 April 2019 via mobile

Pros:
1.Spacious appartments
2. Excellent staff
3. Wounderful pool area on 8th floor

Cons:
1. Baldly lit living room
3. Shower water - hot or cold no Inbetween
4. Cleaning was just ok.

I would go back here it’s lovely

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi SammerM5,

Thank you for posting your feedback about your dining experience on TripAdvisor.

Along with my team, I sincerely appreciate your comments regarding the Pors particularly the Spacious apartments, excellent staff as well as the wonderful pool area.

And we have taken a note on the cons with regards to (Badly lit living room, Shower water hot and clod no inbetween and the cleaning) that has not met your expectations. Your feedback has been shared to all concern, as it will only help us to improve our services to ensure a better experience for our guests in the future.

Once again thank you for your valuable comment and I am looking forward to welcome you back at the Marriott Executive Apartments.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 8 April 2019

Highly recommend if you are a large family or need spacious accommodations. Well appointed rooms, very clean, kitchen facility, plenty of closet space, work stations. Breakfast was good. Very low key. Staff might need to be a little bit more well versed with surrounding attractions. We were not informed of the shuttle. We also asked about places to visit, they were not familiar with.

Room tip: higher floors for a good view
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Ronin28,

Thank you for sharing your comments on Trip Advisor.

We are glad to know that you had an amazing experience and we had well appointed rooms, very clean and about the kitchen facilities. It is our pleasure to know that you are satisfied with the breakfast during your stay with us. It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are contented with our services as it is what we strive for every day.

I have also taken a note of your comment on staff that needs to be more versed with surroundings and attractions. Your feedback has been shared to all concern, as it will only help us to improve our services to ensure a better experience for our guests in the future

Once again, thank you for posting a review on Trip Advisor and we hope to see you again soon at Marriott Executive Apartments.