2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Marriott Hotels
Hotels.com$209
Priceline$214
Travelocity$209
eDreams$405
All reviews moscow hotel washer dryer three bedroom apartment home away from home rooftop pool excellent service long stay breakfast staff the ground floor very comfortable stay room service the hotel staff business trip see you soon excellent stay spacious rooms front office
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 April 2019 via mobile

Pros:
1.Spacious appartments
2. Excellent staff
3. Wounderful pool area on 8th floor

Cons:
1. Baldly lit living room
3. Shower water - hot or cold no Inbetween
4. Cleaning was just ok.

I would go back here it’s lovely

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Romario dsouza, Guest Services / Front Office at Marriott Executive Apartments Dubai Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2020

Hi SammerM5,

Thank you for posting your feedback about your dining experience on TripAdvisor.

Along with my team, I sincerely appreciate your comments regarding the Pors particularly the Spacious apartments, excellent staff as well as the wonderful pool area.

And we have taken a note on the cons with regards to (Badly lit living room, Shower water hot and clod no inbetween and the cleaning) that has not met your expectations. Your feedback has been shared to all concern, as it will only help us to improve our services to ensure a better experience for our guests in the future.

Once again thank you for your valuable comment and I am looking forward to welcome you back at the Marriott Executive Apartments.

Reviewed 8 April 2019

Highly recommend if you are a large family or need spacious accommodations. Well appointed rooms, very clean, kitchen facility, plenty of closet space, work stations. Breakfast was good. Very low key. Staff might need to be a little bit more well versed with surrounding attractions. We were not informed of the shuttle. We also asked about places to visit, they were not familiar with.

Room tip: higher floors for a good view
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Ronin28,

Thank you for sharing your comments on Trip Advisor.

We are glad to know that you had an amazing experience and we had well appointed rooms, very clean and about the kitchen facilities. It is our pleasure to know that you are satisfied with the breakfast during your stay with us. It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are contented with our services as it is what we strive for every day.

I have also taken a note of your comment on staff that needs to be more versed with surroundings and attractions. Your feedback has been shared to all concern, as it will only help us to improve our services to ensure a better experience for our guests in the future

Once again, thank you for posting a review on Trip Advisor and we hope to see you again soon at Marriott Executive Apartments.

Reviewed 3 March 2019

I have stayed in this property 4 times over the past 4 months and i would recommend this highly. Very well maintained, clean, with much larger than normal sized rooms, sufficient kitchen gadgets and utensils, beautiful roof top swimming pool and a well equipped gym, a nice skywalk connecting both the wings of the hotel, easy access to convenience stores......and the list goes on and on.

However I have found their service to be a little slow ( probably considering that it is more of an apartment type of a hotel rather than a conventional hotel ). The hotel also does have a free shuttle bus service to the Deira City Centre Mall maybe 3-4 times a day -- but this is an area of suggested improvement in case the frequency can be increased to every hour or so.

Overall highly recommended.

Room tip: Opt for higher floor rooms with creek view.
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Hi debadatt2003,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor.

Whilst it was a pleasure to have you back again as our guest at Marriott Executive Apartments, And we appreciate you recommending our property as it was Very well maintained, clean.

We have noted that your expectations on the service was not met as it was slow. Guest feedback is of extreme importance to us and I would like to assure you that your comments have been shared with the entire team.

We make every effort to ensure your expectations are exceeded and I sincerely appreciate that you have taken the time to share your personal experience and recognize our endeavors.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 18 January 2019 via mobile

I was at this amazing property for 3 nights from 3-6th Jan'2019 and staying at 2 Bed Room Apartments.I must say I took a right decision after going through many hotels, as I was very clear I needed comfort,quality and good view rooms.
This property is iconic in its own way as you can see this Hotel from a distance as well, as it's only Hotel with 2 Towers connected at Top where you can just take a walk and experience mesmerizing view of old and modern Dubai.My family and relatives loved it!
My only issue was that I wanted a Creek View & Burj Khalifa view room which I was not allotted despite my request months before my arrival for first 2 nights,later it was kind of Mr Chandan , Front Office Leader to take extra efforts and made me one Creek View room available for 3rd day.So Many Thanks Chandan for your kind efforts.Else my stay would have been incomplete without Creek View room.
Other downside I faced is problems with AC in rooms as i felt it's high time property need some renovation and maintenance specially for AC's.
Room Service at times were quite slow and had to be reminded at Front Office quite a few times.
Breakfast and staff there,were both equally good.
Taxis were made easily available by Hotel Staff.
So overall lovely holidays and will surely recommend to others who would like to visit with family.
Room Tip-Go for Tower A,with Creek View room with Balcony.

Date of stay: January 2019
1  Thank sanilnair

Hi Sanilnair,

Thank you for your positive feedback on your experience at Marriott Executive Apartments. We appreciate your compliments regarding the room move to a creek view and on our associate Chandan and his extra efforts. I will certainly share your positive comments with our team for further encouragement and to let them know that their efforts were acknowledged.

We are sad to know that we did not meet your expectations, on the room service, renovation, maintenance and despite your request for a creek view due to non-availability of the room at the time of arrival we could not meet your expectations please be assured that our team will work towards it to avoid a repetitive experience.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience caused. Your feedback has been shared to all concern, as it will only help us to improve our services to ensure a better experience for our guests in the future.

We are looking forward to welcome you back again. Thank you for sharing your experience with Marriott Executive Apartments on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 16 January 2019 via mobile

We stayed at their three bedroom apartment which was very spacious with big living room, kitchen, dining area and the rooms were spacious too.
I was impressed they even have a closet with washing machine and room for staff Incase you are travelling with one.
The hotel provide two bottle of water complimentary every day but they were kind enough of leave one or two extra as they knew we are travelling with a toddler.
The food at the hotel is good too.
We even grabbed a big at breaking bread which is walking distance from the hotel which a good place for breakfast.
The only issue we had during our stay was the slack service by housekeeping. During 5 night stay , two days in a row out rooms weren’t cleaned.

Date of stay: January 2019

Hi divyaggarwal06,

We are delighted to read your detailed review of Marriott Executive Apartment Dubai Creek. This will definitely be a great help to the Tripadvisor community.

I have taken note of your comments regarding the slack service by housekeeping and during 5 night stay a two days in a row your rooms weren’t cleaned. I have shared your comment with the relevant department.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Dubai. For your future stays, please check our website directly as we have some exciting deals that is only offered in our website.

Kind regards,