Ibis World Trade Centre Dubai
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$ 249
US$ 189
US$ 70
US$ 58
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 65/night.

Golden Sands Hotel Apartments(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$ 126
US$ 51
Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$ 76
US$ 65
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$ 167
US$ 154
  • Pool
US$ 142
US$ 102
Grand Hyatt Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$ 178
US$ 118
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 131/night.

Hyatt Regency Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$ 110
US$ 88
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 98/night.

Citymax Hotels Bur Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$ 40
US$ 34
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 38/night.

Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
US$ 502
US$ 399
  • Pool
1,087 results
All reviewsmetro stationpizza expressexhibition centreattending a conferencerooms are cleanon sheikh zayed roadshort staybusiness tripreception stafffree shuttlebuffet breakfastburj khalifaconventiontaxiislamhairdryeremirates
Reviewed 12 April 2012

The hotel location is exceptible and is close to world trade center Exibition hall and super market, restaurant and money exchanger are ver close to hotel. Similarly the photos which is taken by people and presented in tripadviser site are very authentetic and helpful. But what make the hotel worst is the staff"s attitudes especially on concierge and rooms are too tiny.(especially the services)
In addition, the business center charges for each hour internet(with access to computers) 25 DHM and for each printed page 5 DHM which must have been for a two star hotel complimentry. Also the metro station is near hotel with 2 minutes walk.

Room Tip: all the rooms are same only the topest three levels were allocated to smookers whch have better views.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kamran m
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Remeber Ibis is a 3 star brand so bear that in mind when booking.

The price I paid was AED 385 a night which in Asia gets me consuderably more value for money (eg I pay equivalen of AED 200 in Cebu and Manila for better rooms and service). Dubai hotel prices are plain silly!! I stayed 1 night and that is at most I would stay as more than that would test my patience

The hotel is well located very close to the Metro (about 3 mins walk) and was clean. Small room and the shower room is a struggle for a big person (such as myself).

There is no concierge service so you must grab a trolley yourself etc. I an a A Club member but when I arrived no one was on the Prioity Desk and with only 1 lady in reception had to wait around 20 minutes to check in - in fact I walked behind the desk and into the office behind trying to find someoine!!

The Italian restaurant was very nice as I ate there as had a very early flight the next day. Near the hotel are a few eateries (eg Pizza Express) which seemed busy.

Staff are friendly and helpful as you would expect from an Accor hotel. Just the rooms are small and you need pay for wifi in the room (AED 100 - that is a real rip off given Dubai prices!) although it is free in the lobby. My wifi did not work but the staff quickly gave me a LAN cable and it did work albeit slowly (again another Dubai hotels issue I find as many have slow connections)

Beds OK a tad soft for me but was OK, TV has mainly Arabic channels which for a non Arabic sopeaker was a nuisance but I was only there 1 night

Overall I prefer the Holiday Inn Express Terminal 3 if I was staying 1 night (was not available as fully booked as I made a last minute booking) and flying out early. Prices similar just a tad better in my view. But the Ibis is OK, average but it is a 3 star so remind yourself of that when you book

The location is good being on Shk Zayed Road near the Fairmont and very close to the Metro

Room Tip: Remember this is a 3 star hotel, no frills. Rooms and showers are small
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
Novotel-Ibis-WTC, General Manager at Ibis World Trade Centre Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2012

Greetings from Ibis World Trade Centre Dubai!

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your comments concerning your stay with us.

Your feedback is highly appreciated, we are currently congregating feedbacks from our guests to make sure we are taking every step to correct and improve the areas.

Our guest observations are paramount to us. We thank you for all your comments and we would like to assure you that anything brought to our notice is treated with care and attention it deserves. In this way, we hope to ameliorate any areas which our guests feel may need improvement.

We hope to have a pleasure to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 11 April 2012

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 4 April 2012

This is a very good hotel not only for holidays but also for business.The prices are very reasonable, the food quality was very good but the disadvantage is that the hotel located far from Dubai main city.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Novotel-Ibis-WTC, General Manager at Ibis World Trade Centre Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2012

Greetings from Ibis World Trade Centre Dubai!

It is indeed a pleasure to hear that overall you had a pleasant stay with us, despite a slight issue with the hotel location. I am pleased to confirm that Ibis World Trade Centre is centrally located just off Sheikh Zayed road and is one two Accor hotels linked directly to the Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Centre. The hotel is minutes away from the Metro Station, world famous Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, Dubai International Financial Centre and Jumeirah Beach making it an ideal base for any business or leisure trip to Dubai.

We hope to have a pleasure to welcoming you again in the near future.

Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai

Reviewed 2 April 2012

The IBIS world trade centre is located centrally, and within a minute's walk from the metro station. Even if you take a taxi to anywhere from here it never costs more than 15 dirhams or so. Great lobby, and decently sized rooms. There is a bar in the lobby - Sublime. Great partying place with very posh crowd. For the price this hotel and its services are a steal. Going to stay here when back again. The staff is very friendly too. Free WI-FI can be accessed from the lobby only.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Novotel-Ibis-WTC, General Manager at Ibis World Trade Centre Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2012

Greetings from Ibis World Trade Centre Dubai!

We very much appreciate your positive comments regarding your stay. I have shared your comments with the team, so that they are aware of their contribution in helping to satisfy you and meet your expectations. Your comments is highly appreciated, positive feedback from satisfied clients is our greatest reward - thank you.

We look forward to welcoming you again at Ibis WTC.