“lovely place”

Landmark Grand Hotel
Ranked #250 of 556 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 15 April 2012

we are almost 40 people for school vacation trip. the Dubai experience is very good. we will be agen for this place
landmark grand hotel is lovely place to stay. the food & service is excellence. The hotel is absolutely immaculate and all the staff are wonderfully friendly with outstanding service provided at all levels. Even the most menial members of staff provide service with a friendly smile. specially thanks for Dilip and his team.
if you want an amazing family holiday in a genuine 5-star environment then this is a wonderful place to go.

Room Tip: all is well
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank rince r
CEOlandmark, Chief Executive Officer at Landmark Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2012

Dear Rince R

Thank you for your lovely comments regarding your stay in our brand new Landmark Grand Hotel in April 2012 with you school trip. It is very pleasing to hear that you and your group had a great stay and that my team were able to make your stay that more enjoyable.

Great to hear that my team took such great care of you especially Dilip and his team and they were able to anticipate all of your needs while on Holiday with us in Dubai. I will certainly pass on all your comments to Dilip and his team and to the rest of the Hotel team, as this shows us the great personal touch we provide for our guests.

As a new hotel it is very important to get feedback from our guest. Thank you for your great comments, it is great to hear that when you are back in Dubai you will stay with us once again.

We look forward to welcoming you and all your friends back to our hotel again in the very near future.

Landmark Hotels and Suite

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 10 April 2012

Recently opened, Landmark Grand hotel in Dubai Deira showed a very good accomodation and service level. Spesial thank to Maria Ahmed, the receptionist in this hotel for good service and kind relationship to the customers.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank SergeyDubai
CEOlandmark, Chief Executive Officer at Landmark Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2012

Dear SergeyDubai

Thank you for your lovely comments regarding your stay in our brand new Landmark Grand Hotel in April 2012. It is very pleasing to hear that you had a great stay and that my team were able to make your stay that more enjoyable.

Great to hear that my team took such great care of you especially Maria and Ahmed and they were able to anticipate all of your needs. I will certainly pass on all your comments to Maria and Ahmed as this shows us the great personal touch we provide for our guests.

Reviewed 10 April 2012

I happened to arrive the following day in the early hours of the morning due to a problem with my flight.  However, upon letting the hotel know by phone, they reassured me that my reservation is safe and they were expecting me.

Check-in: when I arrived I was well looked after, the check-in staff were polite and friendly and spoke good English.  The Manager there was very efficient and my bags were take from me at the door and in my room before I was - I was impressed by this!!!

Check-out: sadly this was the worst part of my stay.  Check-out is a long process.  I was made to wait until my room was checked.  I was also asked if I wanted a taxi - which I did - and I was ordered one of the unlicensed taxis.  When I queried this. I was told he had a metre and it would cost the same.  I was happy with this but not happy with being told was taxi to take especially when I asked for a licenced taxi.

Other: the pool area is small and shielded.  It had five sun beds only which were taken quickly. I didn't use the gym. They also have a sauna and steam room which looked good. The breakfast was fine and fit for Russians who like the stodgy stuff.  It wasn't for me but the toaste, fruits and yoghurt selection was fine.

TIP: if you're travelling by taxi from the airport be sure to tell him to take you to the "Grand" Landmark Hotel, not the Landmark Hotel which is a few streets back.  As the Gand Landmark is relatively new, some of the taxi drivers do not know where to find it.

Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Traveller_D27
CEOlandmark, Chief Executive Officer at Landmark Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2012

Dear Traveller-D27

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay in our brand new Landmark Grand Hotel in April 2012. It is very pleasing to hear that you had a good stay and that my team were able to make your stay that more enjoyable.

Great to hear that my team took such great care of you and they were able to anticipate all of your needs as well as recommend all the best places to visit while on Holiday in Dubai. I will certainly pass on all your comments to my team as this shows us the great personal touch we provide for our guests.

Sorry to hear about your check out experience and you found it a long drawn out process and the confusion between one of our team in ordering you a licensed taxi.

Reviewed 8 April 2012

This is an excellent choice for a Hotel to stay at while in Dubai. It is close to the creek, Metro station (Union) shops, shopping mall etc. The room was very comfortable with free 24 hour wifi. The staff in the restaurant extremely friendly and service orientated, especially Dilip (supervisor) and Sandeep (pastry Chef) who came and spoke to us personally. We just had 2 small problems. We changed rooms and when a tour operator came to fetch us, the reception told him we had checked out! We then had to find our own way. On checking out, they could not find our passports. After searching for almost 45 minutes they found it in the file of a completely different room number! I think guests must insist that they take a copy and then return the passport. Apparantly this is a common problem in hotels in Dubai.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank moki786

Dear Moki786

Great to hear that my team took such great care of you especially Dilip and Sandeep and they were able to anticipate all of your needs while on Holiday with us in Dubai. I will certainly pass on all your comments to Dilip and Sandeep and to the rest of the team, as this shows us the great personal touch we provide for our guests.

I would like to apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused during check out and I will pass on these comments to my management team.

Reviewed 7 April 2012

For 11 years being in UAE, I've been so engrossed with work and the busyness of Dubai. I am so relieved know that in the heart of this city, me and my family have found the perfect place to relax. Landmark Grand Hotel is definitely the place that you need to be in if you have decided to be in Dubai. Besides being affordable in rates, this place is immaculate; the grandeur of its interior welcomes guests like us that we are opted to stroll our eyes to every detail specially the artworks hanged on the wall.

The staff are very cordial and honestly speaking, I never saw hotel staff that are helpful in every inch of our need inspire of the influx of guests. We checked in room 119 and it was mind blowing! My twin daughters were also amazed and both at the same time said: WOW! The room was really color coordinated (which of course I am very particular about because I am an Art director by profession) and the ambiance invites me to immediately splash to the bed and have the best rest of my life.

I am also a food fanatic and what we have ate from Delights and Fiestang Pinoy has really satisfied my taste buds. I specially adored the Fiestang Pinoy interior concept: Filipino Pop Fusion. The buffet made me feel that I am near home though I am far. I love the Papaitan, kaldereta and the iconic Buko Pandan. After a very satisfying array of buffet, we were given a chance to write on their "FREEDOM WALL" where I was able to leave greetings of which I know will be there when I come back again.

There is one staff that have definitely captured our attention, if I am not mistaken his name is :DILIP. He is so helpful that in every bit of our requirements he has catered. My wife is really so satisfied to the way he has served us with a consistent smile. He is definitely a keeper for this hotel. As far as I observe, all of the staff are trained customer service properly.

I would definitely come back to this hotel. If you are reading this review, you don't know what you are missing if you will check in to other hotel.

Room Tip: choose the first floor rooms
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank FrancisGacer

Dear FrancisGracer

Great to hear that my team took such great care of you especially Dilip and they were able to anticipate all of your needs as well as recommend all the best places to visit while on Holiday in Dubai. I will certainly pass on all your comments to Dilip and the team as this shows us the great personal touch we provide for our guests.