All reviews aurora lounge nice hotel gold souk rooftop bar pool area enjoyed my stay visit dubai short stay metro station deira taxi supermarket mall
Reviewed 12 February 2013

Negatives first. For a quick stay, the location did not seem the best. I only stayed over night and for where I wanted to go it was out of the way a bit.

Positives: Everything else. Room was huge (Was alone but was in a 2 single bed room) The staff, especially the bell boys were very nice. I cant remember his name, I forgot to write it down, but there was one guy who took my bags up to the room and when I came down was helping me on where I should go. The next night he was there again and I was waiting over 2 hours for my car to the airport, which I had pre-booked and was in and out doing his job, but always stopping to have a conversation with me.
The place was clean and very modern.

To stay again?. If it was for a longer period of time then definitely yes!!! If your there for a short time and your first time then maybe closer to the New Dubai?? But was close (not walking close) to the Deira shopping centre which is where the hop on hop off tours start from. Speak to someone who knows a lot about Dubai for a better idea on the location as I am probably not the best judge

On my trip it was the best one!!

3  Thank JordanOz1991
Imelda R, Management at Hues Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2013

Greetings from Hues Boutique Hotel!

Thank you for your effort of sharing us your experience and valuable feedback during your stay which will help us to improve our service.

For further information you may require and future assistance, please feel free to contact us at anytime and the team will be more than happy to assist you.

We are very much looking forward to have you back in the very near future.

Warmest regards

Reviewed 31 January 2013

The hotel is new and finished to an extremely high specification.The staff are mostly Oriental and extremely pleasant and helpful.The rooms are high tech with digital controls for lighting ,blinds etc and top quality toiletries
The price was extremely good but varied a lot depending who it was booked thru.Use one of the comparison sites to check for best rates.
CLose to Cruise port Dhs.40 in taxi. (USD12 ).
DIsadvantages..on flight path..didn't disturb sleep but rooftop bar/disco is partially no roof so noisy at times up there. Free WI-FI though temperamental ,new password required each day,very slow and wouldn-t update email...had to do that at Dubai Mall.Quite far from Downtown Dubai Dhs65 in Taxi. Hard to get taxi as Hotel is off main road ,new and small so Taxi drivers didn't'
iknow it.Had to phone hotel fm Taxi for directions.Asked for Ice bucket - charge of Dhs10.
Best way to get Downtown is Taxi to Radisson Blue on the Creek DHS12 and then walk to Union Station and then get the Metro -only Dhs 6.50.
One advantage of being out of tourist centre is that there were lots of cheap Local supermarkets nearby for soft drinks,tonic,water,snacks.
On departure,hotel is abt 20mins from airport even at 0800hrs .We asked to book taxi but hotel process in Dubai seems to be that you flag down taxis and what they arranged was more like private car and driver which was fine but cost Dhs80 which is probably at least double what an ordinary taxi would have cost. All in all happy with stay , good quality and price great compared with Beach hotels and big Chains.If you are staying a couple of nights per/post cruise and don-t mind a bit of travelling to/from the tourist attractions ,it's a great little hotel with very helpful/friendly staff.

Room tip: I had 404 which was fine though at back of hotel so no view.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Colin B
Imelda R, Management at Hues Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2013

Dear Mr Colin,

Warm greetings from Hues Boutique Hotel and lovely to hear from you!

On behalf of the whole team and management, we would like to thank you for sharing us your feedback during your stay which will help us to improve our service.

We are very much looking forward of having you back in the very near future and please feel free to contact us anytime for any assistance and requirements and we are glad and more than happy to be of assistance.

With best regards

Reviewed 21 January 2013

I liked the Corniche location of this Hotel.Bit of a walk to shoppings but I enjoy a walk anyway.
Taxi Emirates Mall.
The only negative its in a direct flight path for Dubai airport landing and takeoff. But I was not really disturbed except at the Roof Top Pool for my afternoon nap.
Great Room, EXCEPTIONALLY CLEAN,Day and Night Blinds in Rooms no curtains, nice Restaurant bit pricy but found food good.
Every member of STAFF were amazingly helpful.
Night Club on TOP FLOOR (5th) My room on the 3rd Floor heard no noise at all from the Night Club.

Room tip: I had a Room overlooking the Corniche...
1  Thank CoolMaster
Imelda R, Management at Hues Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2013

Warm greetings from Hues Boutique Hotel!

We really appreciate your feedback during your stay and it is a pleasure for the management and whole team of having you as one of our valuable guest.

We are very much looking forward to have you, your family and friends back and stay with us in the very near future and for further assistance, please feel free to contact us and we will be more than happy to assist you with your requirements.

Warmest regards

Reviewed 1 January 2013

This is a new but good hotel located at Deira Corniche. I stayed for 5 weeks (35 days) on a business trip to Dubai. Rooms are clean and neat. They staff is very friendly, prompt and helpful. The room price is good value for money includes breakfast at AED 315 per day. Breakfast is good but nothing special. The restaurant staff was very courteous and nice. Everything from the curtains to lights can be turned on with touch screen switches. The laundry service was very good.The bathroom was clean and well-maintained and well stocked with daily bath amenities like a toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, shaving kit, bath robe, comb, slippers, etc. The internet was free but the signal strength of wifi was weak making the connection slow in the room. My room was on the second floor. Need to improve the internet wifi to make it more attractive for business travelers. Second floor is more quieter than the other higher floors. Since the hotel is near the international airport you may hear airplane sounds every few minutes as planes take off and land. Otherwise this is a very lively place and is near to one of the Metro stations near Hyatt Hotel. It is near Belhoul Speciality Hospital and has good restaurants in the vicinity. There is also a laundry in the next building (Al Farhan Laundry) and a perfume shop and a pharmacy store too. Has good valet parking facilities in the basement. I will definitely be returning to stay again next time.

Room tip: Rooms facing the Deira Corniche offer a good sunnier view. Jessco supermarket is just besides and you get everything there. It is 24 hours open.
Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Imelda R, Management at Hues Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2013

Warm greetings from the management and whole team of Hues Boutique Hotel!

It is a great honor of having you as one of our valuable guest and thank you for sharing your moments of truth.

We patronize and value every single guest of us and it is always a pleasure to have you along with your family and friends back in the very near future.

For assistance, please feel free to contact us and we will be more than happy to assist your needs.

Best regards

Reviewed 27 December 2012

Good for a 20 yr old, its retro with every floor a different colour and theme.. has a club at the top of the club, and one at the bottom, which GOO OFFFF, soo much fun,. But rooms are silenced so u dont hear anything... everything from the curtains to lights can be turned at the touch of a button. it seems like they did a quick job interiors as plastering arent perfect.. though i wouldnt mind staying ther again.. staff are tops aswell

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Warm greetings from Hues Boutique Hotel!

On behalf of the management and whole team, many thanks for sharing your feedback during your stay with us.

We are very much looking forward to have you, your family and friends in the very near future and for further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Best regards