New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #230 of 543 Hotels in Dubai
beirut
“Very good hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2012

First of all I want to say that the Hotel is really nice and the staff is charming. The room (mainly bathroom) was great!

The only problem was with Internet. There's no free wifi even at the entrance or the bar (a five stars hotel should have it)

So I bought a voucher for 1 hour. Nobody told me that I only could login 1 time, so I used my hour in 8 short periods. So they wanted me to pay 8 hours of internet. Finally they understood my point and I paid only for 1 hour.

But in general I really recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank beirutbarcelona
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Warsaw
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2012

Nice Nightlife place.

Been in Dubai for a two-week vacation. Long time friends suggested to meet in Boracay located in Asiana Hotel.

The place is nice and provides good entertainment. Food is good though a little costly.

Be sure to reserve a place for a Thursday night.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank pspgmr6
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2012

i stayed for 2 nights 13rd and 14th of January 2012 , nice clean new hotel , friendly staff , near to alreef shopping mall and metro station, only problem they announced false alarm to evacuate all guests early morning , when i discuss with manger on duty , cold response with out any apology and he promise to arrange for meeting with general manager next day morning but no response ( also he tell me this not first time).

• Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank Hasan A
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2012

I had a great time there. It has several restaurants to include a classy Chinese, Korean, and I think a Vietnamese. The hotel also has onsite a Filipino nightclub which I enjoyed greatly. I got the feeling that the staff was not as trained as the should be. For instance I called the front desk to ask for ice and they told me that they couldn't get me any. Then a few minutes later someone brought me some ice. It is a really nice hotel though and it is beautifully designed. I would recommend that you spend a few days there when you are in Dubai. Also the Reef Mall is directly across the street so if the hotel seems too expensive then you have cheaper options close by.

Room Tip: There was a lot of construction going on when I was there but I am sure that they have completed it...
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled solo
2 Thank SMB736
Bergen, Norway
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2012

Location:
In Deira, just behind the Reef Mall.

Getting around:
There's a metro station outside Reef Mall, about 2min. walk. The metro is great if you would like to save some money, not that taxi fee is expencive which they're absolutely not. And there's no problem getting a taxi since they drive by the hotel all the time. The most we waited for one was about 1 min.

Hotel & grounds:
The reception area is stunning and so are the lobby. It's never crouded and it's got a relaxing and luxuary atmosphere.

Pool area:
Clean and relaxing. And almost empty. Feels a bit deserted. The poolbar was closed the whole time, and that's kind of a disapointment since both got thirsty and hungry while laying in the sun. But the hotel didn't have a lot of guests so I'm guessing that they didn't bother opening it just for us.

Room:
We stayed in a deluxe room, which was great. Good bed, nice control panel for the lightning and aircondision by the bed, flat screen tv, carpet etc. The room was big enough for to people with suitecases doing a lot of shopping(huge amount of bags). The view from the room was pretty bad. Straight into the building next door. I'm guessing that's way the room was cheap. We got a really good deal at agoda.com.

Bathroom:
Huge tub, separate shower, a small mirror with ligth for us ladies putting on our make up. The toilet and the shower had these glassdoors with a kind of rubberthing underneath which just transported the water on the floor everywhere. That was a bit annoying, especially after the roomservice guy had cleand it, the water would be all over the place. And another negative thing: when we arrived I noticed that the tub was a bit unclean. But we just cleand it ourselves, and didn't have any problems with it for the rest of the stay.

Service:
Superb. Great staff at the reception, booked a lot ut stuff for us around the town, checked prices etc. A big help since the internet charges for the wireless where quite high. If you're thinking about bringing you ipad, be prepared to pay for it. You could of course bring a normal laptop and use the hard-wired one. Roomservice was great, never had anyting to complain about. There's even a evening roomservice.The staff all over are very welcoming, greating and polite no matter how early or late. I just have to mention that we the reception staff answerd all our emails before our stay her.

Dining:
Breakfast=great. Being norwegian this was very interesting since there was a lot of east-asian choises. No worries, you can get the chef to make you a omelet at the omelet station. Good food and always good service. The lobby lounge served som light meals and drinks. And as always, good service. We didn't check out the rest of the restaurants since we where in Dubai and wanted to experiance some more. But I'm guessing you could just stay at the hotel all the time and still have a great stay.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple