Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 55
SAVE US$ 11
Expedia.comUS$ 51
TravelocityUS$ 51
eDreamsUS$ 55
All reviews for making our stay memorable mr khalid reception guys cooperative staff batuta mall house keeper special thanks amazing service room key great place to stay relaxing stay housekeeping team amazing hotel front office f b easy access clean rooms
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 December 2020

To be honest I am a little annoyed by how I checked out BUT I cannot deny the good service the staff had given me in the past 7 days! The place is promising and I do hope that after covid the growth in the nearby areas will continue. The place is cozy and silent. Shoutout to Fasma - she always attend to me during breakfast and to Mr Gurum and the laundry guys for making sure my laundry gets to me on time.

Five stars ⭐️ For the service

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank andrewcR353CZ
Reviewed 1 November 2020

The hotel is nice, newly opened. Good for families and business people. Very near to JAFZA, Dubai South, Dubai Marina, JLT & Al Maktoum Airport.

They have excellent customer service; the place is clean and lovely. They have very good restaurant and café. Their prices are affordable. I have spent one month in this hotel and extended for the same period.

Thanks to the Manor Hotel’s team for good hospitality and special thanks to Mr. Husam and Ms. Fatima.

Best Regards,

Nama Al Hashimi

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Niama1986
Reviewed 1 November 2020 via mobile

I called first to inquire about the family rooms which I couldn’t find online. The receptionist (Reyhan) was so helpful not only in offering different options but also to give many options without asking:
- 2 kids for free (stay & breakfast)
- late checkout up to 5pm
- super easy check in & out

I got to know that It’s the only Emirati owned, operated and managed hotel in UAE. I found out also that the decoration plants used in the hotel was locally produced by people of determination.

Highly recommended.

P.s:

I knew one of the owners but decided to try it out as a normal guest to get the real experience and service;)

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2020

I would like to highlight how welcoming and friendly Mr. Houssam was.
Thank you housam for your service and really appreciate, we would love to come again and again and will recommend your nice hotel to our friends as well

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2020 via mobile

My car key disappeared from the room. We checked the security cameras and it proved I carried the key to the room and never left the hotel afterwards. After the hotel staff searched my room for 5 rounds, I accepted that my car key was missing and made peace with it. I mean well what can I do if I cannot prove someone walked out with the key in their hands right? But no matter what is the case, I expected the hotel to be more supportive. I was simply asking hotel to ask around if any staff know something about car and can help me fix it after I tried to do it for 24+ hours myself. Instead of helping, the security manager threatened me that I signed the paper by checking in that I am liable for my own stuffs in my room. So if my room is empty and my luggages are taken away, I am liable myself? That’s how this place runs their business apparently.

We happened to see two buses of workers that got out and marched into the hotel during our stay. My friend was then threatened by the security manager to delete the video otherwise he would call police. The way he did it was literally blocking my friend (a small girl) from moving while holding his phone on the other hand dialing police number. The whole thing happened in dark and there was no face showing, only hundreds of workers marching into the hotel. We felt we witnessed a crime scene or something and could be killed anytime. Cancelled the hotel and ran away.

Trip type: Travelled with friends