6,321 results
All reviews rib room al nafoorah sultans lounge imperium restaurant half board marble bath snow room talise ottoman spa biggest bath the club lounge ice lollies beautiful hotel wild wadi palm view kids club pure luxury free water
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Beautiful place, staff are very professional & food is great, loved the idea of cinema. Unfortunately we couldn't enjoy the cinema because there was no air conditioning. We complained many times about air condition in reception area, cinema and restaurants. The worst thing than feeling hot is noticing the staff sweating but they are professional enough to keep smiling and serving!!!

Spa and restaurants are super

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank DrEissanRagab
JZS_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear Dr. EissanRagab,

Greetings from Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and thank you for taking the time to share your review from your recent stay with us.

My team and I are very pleased to read you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciated our opulent Ottoman inspired resort, our unique facilities, our culinary offering and most importantly the dedicated colleagues I am so proud to work with. I am also grateful for your feedback in regard to the air-conditioning at the hotel. Please be assured that I have discussed your feedback with my relevant teams to remedy this shortcoming.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback and I hope you will gives us the opportunity to redeem ourselves.

Sven Wiedenhaupt

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This place is just magic. The view is amazing and the service was superb.

We had tea and shisha which was lovely.

Well recommended for a quiet night and relaxing afternoons.

Thank you for having us will be back soon.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lenka N
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Lots of Little things are not acceptable (Quality of bed, noise to next door room, room Service at night with Kids wanting to go to bed) and most of all: location is bad if you want to do other things in Dubai.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
4  Thank Struppi1001
JZS_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear Struppi1001,

Greetings from Jumeirah Zabeel Saray.

We would like to sincerely apologize for the shortfalls you have experienced during your stay with the quality of the bed, the noise from the next room as well as the delayed room service and can assure that your feedback has been shared with our colleagues for immediate improvements

My colleagues and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future, giving us the opportunity to redeem ourselves.

Michael Tietz
Interim General Manager

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Dubai is a great city and beach break .staying on the Palm at the Jumeriah Zabeel Zaray . We stayed in the Royal residences which was very special ,everything is well maintained and the house well appointed with beach front and all the facilities of the hotel a few hundred yards away.
We had lots of kids of various ages in our party but everyone was catered for in all the restaurants.
The staff and butler were helpful and organised anything we needed.
It has been a lovely holiday at a great family friendly hotel .

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank joan3
Reviewed 4 April 2018

It has a relaxing and refreshing aroma all over the lobby and spa area. The interior design is spectacular. I enjoyed my stay with my husband and kids. The swimming pool was clean. The kids enjoyed going to Waild Wadi water park too.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family