“Great Night”

Ranked #105 of 10,436 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Seafire Steakhouse has the finest steaks cooked to perfection. Our exclusive all-natural grain fed "Atlantis" beef from Australia, Seafire Steakhouse and Bar prides itself on serving the best steak in Dubai. From the moment you step through Seafire's doors you will be welcomed into a warm and friendly atmosphere. Settle in and watch succulent steaks from around the world being grilled over natural woods creating an unmistakable flavour and unrivalled taste.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We attended Seafire on Jazz night and what a night it was. The food is amazing, beautiful steak with all the trimmings and the Jazz band just added to the great atmosphere of the evening.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

After doing my research online about the restaurant, with all the good reviews, it
seemed to be a good steakhouse to try out! I booked a table for 6 and once we arrived they took us to a table which was sort of hidden. I asked to change tables to have a better view of the band. They were kind enough to change the table for us. I ordered wine, they gave me a bottle that was listed under the one I ordered, which both had the same name but I’m guessing totally different grade as the price was double. This was a huge disappointment when I got the bill! I don’t have an issue spending a lot in dinners but it’s all about principles. Don’t try to fool me by bring me bottles I didn’t order. This could have been an honest mistake but I really doubt after seeing the rest of the horrible service. The main issue with my experience was the steak I ordered. I love my steak and I can differentiate from a good steak and a bad one. I decided to order one of their wagyus, cooked medium. Big mistake, it was under cooked, rare, seemed to be too oily, the taste was just horrible. I thought maybe cause it was under cooked it was like that. So I asked them to make it medium, they apologized for the inconvenience. It’s already a bad experience if you must wait to fix your steak. I was losing my appetite. 15min later i received my steak, extra oily and it was the worst steak I have ever seen and tasted horrible. I asked for the manager, I notified him and showed him my extra oily steak. He apologized and said he would remove it from the bill. So he insisted I take something else try to make up for this situation I just faced. He advised the lobster, so I agreed. Waited 20min at least for that. By then I had no appetite to eat anything. I was really disappointed. So we got the bill, the steak was removed but the lobster was charged. I don’t know what kind of restaurant management is this but if You mess up with a client like that offer them something and don’t charge them for it, specially when it’s a bill for 6 people, with a bill of around 6,000aed. I have never been in a restaurant with this one standards that did such. So going back to the wine I believe they purposely got me the more expensive wine thinking we are idiots. Talked to the manager several time and even gave him my business card. Never heard from them. Will never go back and I advise you guys to try other steak houses that are way better than this one!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We went early on a Saturday and nearly did not get a table. I recommend booking.
The restaurant is a steakhouse and meat is at the center. They know what they are doing with the meat. My daughter loved the fries. And the scallop that I started with was very well done and with an interesting combination of many kinds of onions as cauliflower.
We hope to come back

Reviewed 31 March 2018

We visited for dinner on Monday night, to take advantage of the live Jazz band.
The restaurant was very busy (at 8pm when we arrived) so I recommend booking a table.
We had a drink in the bar then went to our table.
As stated the restaurant was busy but we were served very quickly.
We ordered Crab Cake for starters (really, really good but a little on the small side) followed by Fillet Steak with a couple of sides. The steaks were so tender and tasty. One of our favourite steak restaurants is Ruth's Chris and I have to say that Seafire gives them a run for their money!
The Jazz band were superb and the atmosphere in the restaurant was brilliant.
Despite the restaurant being busy, the service was excellent.
All in all a brilliant experience and highly recommended

Reviewed 25 March 2018

We visited last week for dinner and were blown away with the restaurant. The live band were excellent and played lots of recent pop hits but in a really cool jazz style. It created a really good background to dinner. We both had Steaks and they were cooked to perfection. The sides were also excellent. We decided to stick to cocktails with our meal rather than wine as they were so good! The bar guys were great at recommending drinks and kept them flowing for us throughout dinner. Despite being in the Atlantis this restaurant has its own identity and would make a great choice for anyone visiting Dubai to visit for some delicious food