1,156 results
All reviews emirates mall house keeping sports bar health club nice hotel duty manager room cleaning walking distance special thanks comfortable stay indian restaurant smoking room front office reception staff room service is excellent stay metro station
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights. The hotel is quite expensive for what we got. I expected a higher quality hotel for the price we paid. The main problem is that when we checked in, paid the bill and got our room keys, we were told that the pool was under maintenance and could not be used. A shuttle would bring us to another hotel that was 20 mins away. This was extremely disappointing. An email could have been sent in advance to tell us of this!
Walking to the mall of the Emirates is possible (a good 20 mins) but there is a shuttle bus from the hotel at certain times if you ask at reception.
We booked a junior suite. Take note; a junior suite is just a regular hotel room with an additional bed stuffed in!! No space to move around. Very cramped. Okay for a few days stay I guess.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
RamCheALB, Manager at Ramada Chelsea Al Barsha, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Greetings from Ramada Chelsea Hotel Al Barsha!

At the outset, thank you for sharing your feedback. Our sincerely apologies on the inconvenience you encountered and rest assured that this matter will be discussed to the team.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Arjumand Excellent House keeping. She paid special attention to the needs of my children constantly checking how they are doing and whether we required anything more. She is attentive to comfort of my children and really loves her job.

Room tip: Best rates, great housekeeping, large offering in terms of entertainment
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Greetings from Ramada Chelsea Hotel Al Barsha!

Our team wishes to thank you for staying with us and for the feedback you have shared. We will ensure that this feedback will be circulated to the team.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Hotel was very professional and staff checkin process was efficient. Room was promptly cleaned and arranged. Two complementary water bottles were provided. Good seating area for business meetings made it convenient.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Greetings from Ramada Chelsea Hotel Al Barsha!

Thank you for choosing Ramada Chelsea Hotel as you accommodation during your stay in Dubai. Your feedback is highly appreciated and will be shared to the team.

We look forward to welcome you again on your next visit.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

How to explain this amazing holiday during my stay in Ramadan Chelsea hotel Al Barsha, I can tell you how was all the team so kind with me from Raghu at first meet at reception with he’s kindness, Harjeej everyday so sweet and caring about me and my room, Sanaya with her help and amazing kindness in spa and answering everyday to any questions I had and all the great team of pool with Anala. I am just thinking when I will be back it’s more than a great hotel team with them you have this feeling of familly. Thanks again all my holiday ❤️

Trip type: Travelled solo

Greetings from Ramada Chelsea Hotel Al Barsha!

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Our team always ensures the best service for our guests at all times and we are glad to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

The Hotel is excellent location, near to malls, grocery, atm, travel, restaurants. Very good services, Value for money, nice breakfast and very well arrange staff, very organized transportation facilities.

Arjumand Banno, who is True ASSET who make me feel like in home, Very Clean & Perfect in her work.
Menaskhi, Experienced professional, always smiling and homely feeling.

Date of stay: March 2018

Greetings from Ramada Chelsea Hotel!

Thank you for sharing your feedback during your stay with us and we wish to welcome you again on your next visit in Dubai. We very much enjoyed reading your positive review and your kind words are greatly appreciated.