“Something very special”

Ranked #147 of 10,373 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: View, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Ossiano is an Award winning seafood restaurant, voted by TimeOut Dubai as the “Most Romantic Restaurant” and "Best Seafood Restaurant" in Dubai. Enjoy a dining experience unlike anything else, with stunning views of the Ambassador Lagoon right from your table. Discover Top Chef of the world Gregoire Berger’s delectable cuisine, imaginative cocktail and mocktail creations within an intimate dining setting of elegance.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My husband and I chose to eat at Ossiano to celebrate our 31st wedding anniversary. The atmosphere was amazing, you cannot take your eyes off the marine life!. The food is superb, lots of little tasters between courses and the bread was to 'die for' . The service is exceptional, we were served by Anton and his attention to detail and knowledge of the wine menu was above and beyond. However, this is a very expensive restaurant, but well worth it for a special evening.

Food_and_BeverageATP, Management at Ossiano, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Ossiano Restaurant to celebrate such a special occasion.

Kind comments from valued guests like yours are indeed very motivating as it encourages us to continuously providing our guests the best possible service. Thank you for also specially mentioning our colleague, Anton. Your positive feedback will definitely reach our colleagues.

The whole Ossiano team looks forward to your next visit.

Sincerely yours,

Marco Rosado
Director, Food & Beverage
Atlantis, The Palm

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Enjoyed an excellent dinner here with my husband and 12 year old son.
we had a table right in from of the aquarium.
the foods was excellent. I had the lobster dish as main course and I loved it.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We visited for my husband's 30th birthday lunch in January and enjoyed the most exquisite meal.

The staff were extremely friendly and informative and made our experience very special.

I would go as far as saying our food was the most delicious I have ever had. The portion sizes were very generous which I did not expect.

Of course the view of the beautiful fish is out of this world but is complemented by the warm friendly atmosphere.

We were given free champagne and a free birthday cake which made the day even more special. Thank you so much and we can't wait to return

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

The setting and ambience were amazing.
7 course menu selected and food was very good.
Approx 950 AED pp
Dinner lasted 3 hrs for 7 courses which I would recommend.
Disappointed at the price of glass of wine 120AED which I feel is way overpriced.
Overall we had a great time , staff were very attentive and knowledgeable on food and service was good.
I have also eaten at Hurawalhi 5.8m Undersea restaurant which I feel is the overall better restaurant for food and value for money

Reviewed 30 March 2018

We had an amazing experience. The dinner was one of the best we've ever had. The decor was beautiful and the view into the aquarium was awesome. Every course in the dinner was perfect and the service as impeccable. We had the wine pairing and it worked well with the courses of the dinner. The staff did an excellent job of explaining each wine and each course. You'll spend a lot of money, but it's worth it.