“Wonderful mix of food, great for kids and gorgeous sunset.”
Review of Beachcombers

Beachcombers
Ranked #284 of 9,927 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$ 56 - US$ 95
Cuisines: Asian, Malaysian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Beachcombers blends Pan-Asian cuisine with a dash of culinary flair to offer a menu that’s alive with flavour. A hideaway for a romantic rendezvous, with dedicated space for families to play and unwind, Beachcombers is the perfect restaurant to be cast away to. FRIDAY BRUNCH Enjoy a thoughtful weekend family brunch every Friday with a friendly atmosphere and specialized children's buffet setup, play areas and entertainment for the little ones. Price: AED 550 | Bubbly brunch | Inclusive of free flowing sparkling, grape beverages, selected bubbly beverages, soft drinks, juices and tea/coffee AED 495 | Deluxe brunch | Inclusive of selected sparkling grape beverage, grape beverages, selected bubbly beverages, soft drinks, juices and tea/coffee AED 395 | Selection of unlimited soft drinks and juices AED 125 | Kids brunch | Children aged 4 to 12 years Timings: Serving from 13:00 to 16:00 (last order 15:30)
Reviewed 31 July 2012

Included in the Jumeirah Summer Savours half board package, Beachcombers delivers on many fronts. Super selection of food, great for kids, beautiful beach view with the Burj Al Arab and sunset in the background.

2  Thank Adrian H
Sibeesh S, Owner at Beachcombers, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your recent visit to Beachcombers Restaurant. Your invaluable feedback is important to ensure that we continually deliver the service Jumeirah Beach Hotel is renowned for and exceed your expectations for future visits.

Along with my team, I sincerely appreciate your positive comments and am delighted that you enjoyed your dining experience with us.

Thank you once again for posting a review of Beachcombers on Trip Advisor. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we hope to see you again soon.

Should you have any additional comments regarding your experience at Beachcombers, please do not hesitate to contact me so that I may share your feedback with our management team.

Beachcombers

Reviewed 29 July 2012

I went in without booking but the manager tries very very hard to find us a table, thank you. The food is great! They serve a variety of Curry and Satay and they go very well with Cold Beer!

2  Thank crwahwc
Sibeesh S, Manager at Beachcombers, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2012

Reviewed 28 July 2012

Such a beautiful setting, and fantastic food. A perfect place with kids as they can venture into the little playroom after their dinner.

4  Thank Naeema K

Reviewed 27 July 2012

Led by a chef who knows her stuff and will knock up a Laska for my husband at the drop of a Hat - thanks so much for yet anothey holday of great food and ambience.

5  Thank ushmac
Sibeesh S, Manager at Beachcombers, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2012

Reviewed 25 July 2012

We visited last night for the first time. We arrived on their special curry night. There are not enough words to describe the wonderful welcome, restaurant layout, food and overall experience we had. The restaurants situation is amazing with stunning views of both JBH & BAA. The staff are extremely helpful & so welcoming - smiles all round. A special thanks to Sibeesh who outlined everything to us & made our evening so wonderful.
There were couples, groups and families around yet it never felt crowded.
The food was amazing - AMALA had been our outright favourite within the Jumeirah Group however this hidden gem to us is right up there. Imagine our 5th time in Dubai & only now finding Beachcombers!
We are returning on Saturday - prior to returning home to rain & cold.
Don't miss out on this wonderful restuarant & their selection of Thai and Malay food.

3  Thank Irelandhomer