Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
Hotels.com
eDreams
All reviews mr arjun burj khalifa dubai mall wai wai nespresso machine in the room events team family pool spa facilities are spa manager soft pillows a city view room steam sauna excellent spa check in and check out process soft opening reception area is kids club
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 January 2021 via mobile

I have to admit I really enjoyed the full experience at the Spa of Address Fountain Views. From the warm welcome of the staff (the receptionist was very accommodating and moved my booking to a more suitable time) to the goodbye. Very professional staff, spotless facilities and a pleasant hot stone massage to unwind completely...thanks to Fanai ( my therapist ). I live in dubai so I am definitely going back. Strongly recommended.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Front office Duty Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Address Fountain Views, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2021

Dear ElisabJ843IU,

Thank you for taking time to share such wonderful feedback regarding your recent stay with us at Address Fountain Views. Feedback like this is very valuable for us as it will assist us to improve our services and ensure that we meet our guests’ expectations.

At the same time I’d like to thank you for highlighting our team Fanai as one of our Exceptional Experience Designers. Feedback like this is so important for our team members as this acts as a motivator and a confirmation that our hard work is being noticed.

Thank you again for choosing to stay with Address Fountain Views and for sharing your feedback of your time at the property.

Hotel Manager,

Reviewed 19 January 2021 via mobile

The best hotel ever definitely!!! I recommend to everyone! Top service! Just now went to the pool and the guys working on the pool are just so professionals, especially Joseph! He knows his job very well!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Front office Duty Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Address Fountain Views, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2021

Dear 605anastasiial,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our property.

My team and I truly appreciate reading such fantastic feedback .,

I sincerely hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome back soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 16 January 2021 via mobile

I normally do not write reviews, but the customer experience here is worth talking about. I regularly visit the Spa at Address Fountain Views, and when I do,I am greeted with the most friendliest of faces who are always smiling and very upbeat which puts me at instant ease. I love this Spa, the team are always helpful especially Rita, who always remembers me and what I like, the blonde lady at the reception desk and the massage lady, Elisha who is a AMAZIING masseuse. The whole experience is one I always enjoy every time I visit. Thank you to the team for the amazing customer service and for always creating such a lovely experience that makes me want to come back and book yet another treatment.

Laura Jones

Trip type: Travelled solo
Front office Duty Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Address Fountain Views, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2021

Dear Laura,

expectations. At the same time I’d like to thank you for highlighting our SPA team , Rita and Elisha as one of our Exceptional Experience Designers.
being noticed.

Reviewed 15 January 2021 via mobile

Would like to thank Mr Joseph at the pool lounge for his excellent and prompt service
The assistance on choice of food was also apt
The overall ambience and the setting of the place is just amazing
Will recommend to friends and visit again soon

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Front office Duty Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Address Fountain Views, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2021

Dear 702salmans,

At the same time I’d like to thank you for highlighting Joseph as one of our Exceptional Experience Designers. Feedback like this is so important for our team members as this acts as a motivator and a confirmation that our hard work is being noticed.

Hotel Manager,

Reviewed 13 January 2021

The best thing for me is the staffs ability to take feedback and act on the feedback, which is what we experienced here. Impressive response and top notch service by the team generally but particularly our waiter - Ahmed and his Supervisor Bahaa. We loved chicken shawarma, very appetizing and the buffet breakfast had a lot of tasty options and eating with the views of Burj Khalifa was divine.

We will surely come back and eating at The Restaurant is a most for us and we highly recommend it.

Dele A.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Front office Duty Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Address Fountain Views, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2021

Dear Dakinsade,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our property.

My team and I truly appreciate reading such fantastic feedback about our restaurant team Ahmed and Bahaa, and it’s always great to hear that our focus on guest service satisfaction is paying off.

I sincerely hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome back soon.

Kind regards,