Fraser Suites Dubai
Golden Sands Hotel Apartments(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$ 250
US$ 43
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 56/night.

US$ 177
US$ 111
Citymax Hotels Bur Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$ 41
US$ 36
US$ 60
US$ 52
US$ 77
US$ 62
Novotel Suites
Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$ 73
US$ 54
Priceline
Hyatt Regency Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$ 99
US$ 88
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$ 254
Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
US$ 497
US$ 398
  • Pool
All reviewsaqua cafesheikh zayed roadmedia cityshuttle busemirates mallpremier roomhome from homefully equipped kitchennice propertythe nearest metro stationshuttle servicea great place to stayburj al arabbedroom apartmentgreat poolswimming poolbusiness trip
Reviewed 24 May 2012

I had two consecutive stays in Fraser suites, leaving for a few days trip abroad and then returning back to the hotel. Basically the experience you get depends on the floor and the room. The room on the first stay on the 38th floor was great. There were a few minor cleaning niggles but they were sorted after a phone call.The 2nd stay on the 42nd floor was terrible. The room was horrific, had poor state of furniture and fittings with a horrible recurring stale smell apparently due to blocked drains and the kids kept getting bitten by bugs. Maintenance apparently sorted the drains but it but it was recurring. The problem with Fraser suites is that they are great when things are going well but when it's not they just have a blank unreactive stare and do absolutely nothing. The positives are that you get a very large room in a new building (although the room on floor 42 must have just been released from storage), reasonable location and nice views. I've stayed in many better hotels in Dubai/Abu Dhabi. I wouldn't stay there again.

Room Tip: Avoid floor 42!!!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank DaSaint
David1611, General Manager at Fraser Suites Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2012

Dear DaSaint,

Thank you for sharing your review of your stay at Fraser Suites Dubai on Tripadvisor.

We are extremely concerned to read your comments in regard to your most recent stay. The issues referred to are indeed not reflective of the high standards we strive to maintain and for which we are reknown, and on behalf of my team I extend my sincere apologies for any discomfort experienced.

I invite you to contact me directly at david.brown@frasershospitality.com so that I may have the opportunity to discuss the issues raised in greater detail and provide you with an appropriate response.

Thank you for the opportunity to be of service and I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 8 May 2012

Spacious, clean, Modern with an excellent view of the Palm and Atlantis. also overlooking the Sheik Zayed road. Facilities are v.good and staff very friendly and management is welcoming and hospitable. Also the discounted offer we got was excellent compared to what was offered.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family

Dear Habib H,

Thank you for sharing your review of Fraser Suites Dubai on Tripadvisor.

We are very pleased to learn that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay with us. Your feedback inspires us to improve and perfect our service every day and I thank you once again for taking the time to share your comments.

We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to Fraser Suites Dubai on a futurte occasion.

Reviewed 2 May 2012

Nice place to stay with all the modern facilities,got 2 suites really awesome view from the room. very friendly staff, a great atmosphere. Very clean and specious rooms, with all the needed things. luxurious. I recommended

Room Tip: All Rooms my last reservation was for 2 suites.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family

Dear Mr Mohamed,

Thank you for posting your wonderful review on Tripadvisor!

We are very pleased to learn that you had such an enjoyable stay at Fraser Suites Dubai. It is extrememly rewarding to receive such praise, which in turn inspires us to strive for excellence in everything that we do.

Thank you once again for your valued feedback.

We look forward to the privilege of welcoming you back to Fraser Suites Dubai in the future.

Reviewed 27 April 2012

nice place to stay with all the modern facilities,got the room on 36th floor and really awesome view from the room. very friendly staff, a great atmosphere. Very clean and specious rooms, with all the needed things. luxurious. morning breakfast was really i liked.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Smitshah35

Dear Smitshah35,

On behalf of my team, thank you for sharing your positive review of Fraser Suites Dubai on Tripadvisor.

We are delighted that you had such an enjoyable stay with us, from your apartment to the breakfast buffet. Our team takes great pride in making all guests feel at home and it has been our pleasure to be of service.

Thank you once again for sharing your valued feedback - it is greatly appreciated!

We look forward to welcoming you back to Fraser Suites in the future.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

I went to Fraser Suites, Dubai, in november 2011 and the weather was good and I advice people to go to Dubai in this Period because it's not very hot and not cold so you can enjoy all the attraction.
The Fraser suites is a excellent hotel it's very trendy and very clean and the suites are very trendy, the service is perfect and the staffs are very friendly ( when I lost my phone all the team helped me to find it) the pool is very calm and the hotel is not noisy so it's THE PERFECT hotel to relax in and the location is perfect because from a window we can sea Atlantis and Jumeirah and this part Of the city and from the balcony we can see the downtown with Burj Khalifa

• Stayed: November 2011

Dear Khofo98,

Thank you for sharing your impressions of Fraser Suites Dubai on Tripadvisor.

We are very pleased to know that your enjoyed your stay with us. The spectacular views from the apartments out over the Palm Jumeirah are indeed very special, particularly during sunset. Our guest service team take great pride in assisting our guests and I'm delighted that we were able to help you locate your phone.

Thank you once again for your valued feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Fraser Suites Dubai on a future occasion.