“Excellent”

Ranked #393 of 10,058 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: You can experience true Italian charm and flavour at Ronda Locatelli, the best Italian Restaurant in Dubai. Giorgio Locatelli has used his signature touch to craft an authentic Italian restaurant, serving delicious pizzas, pastas and other traditional favourites. Savour the rich aromas and intimate ambience, all centred around Ronda Locatelli's impressive traditional wood-fired pizza oven. Simple, decadent and delicious.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My husband and I chose to have the Chef's set menu. We were asked to choose just the main course which we found a little odd, but all became clear when the food arrived. There were 3 starters on the menu and they brought each of us all 3, and they were superb. The starters, all very different, but complimented each other, were delicious. The main course, was equally as good and then the 3 desserts were also delivered to the table, again excellent! The overall cost was about £35 per head, which included a glass of wine, which for Atlantis Palm this was a cheap meal. I highly recommend this restaurant, not just for the food which was excellent, but for the service, atmosphere and the live singers who entertained us all evening.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Twice in the same stay we requested to sit outside at this restaurant which was confirmed. On neither occasion has that happened, which you can understand the once but I’m particularly disappointed as tonight is Isabella’s birthday......love the hotel, doesn’t compare anywhere near Bread Street Kitchen - wish we’d gone there......oh well.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We have been to Ronda Locatelly as residents in the Atlantis hotel. I am Italian and my kids that night wanted to go for a pizza so we went for italian.
I was extremely positively surprised by the quality and care of the plates. Everything was so tasty: spaghetti alle vongole, grilled tuna, seabass, and the dessert, really amazing (cannolini and chocolate suffle) everything perfectly done and with great great taste. I have really eaten with pleasure.
Also the pizzas were like in Italy.
I have seen other feedback and (a part the price which I can not comment as it was partially included in the hotel stay) i do not agree with the overall 4*.
Service careful and precise.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Let me first say that the food was ok. The problem is that with the name behind this restaurant (and the price level) you do not expect ok. You expect much more. We had a schrimp risotto and it was not a great experience. The schrimp were clearly overcooked-you could even think that they were frozen from the start. The rice was well cooked but not cream as expected. No extra Parmesan cheese was offered.
The lasagna that my daughter had was much more interesting.
Something serious needs to be done for this restaurant to make it for another year

1  Thank JensPerregaard
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Visited Ronda Locatelli for lunch with my husband (we had been before), my sister and her husband to celebrate my sister's birthday. Food as usual was excellent but was made more special by the wonderful professional and attentive staff. Will definitely be back again on our next visit to Dubai.