“Excellent”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Palm Jumeirah
Description: Experience true Italian charm and flavour at Ronda Locatelli, the best Italian Restaurant in Dubai. Michelin star chef Giorgio Locatelli has used his signature touch to craft an authentic Italian menu, serving delicious pizzas and pastas for families to enjoy. Savour the rich aromas all centered around Ronda Locatelli's impressive traditional wood-fired pizza oven. Simple, decadent and delicious.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My husband and I chose to have the Chef's set menu. We were asked to choose just the main course which we found a little odd, but all became clear when the food arrived. There were 3 starters on the menu and they brought each of us all 3, and they were superb. The starters, all very different, but complimented each other, were delicious. The main course, was equally as good and then the 3 desserts were also delivered to the table, again excellent! The overall cost was about £35 per head, which included a glass of wine, which for Atlantis Palm this was a cheap meal. I highly recommend this restaurant, not just for the food which was excellent, but for the service, atmosphere and the live singers who entertained us all evening.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Twice in the same stay we requested to sit outside at this restaurant which was confirmed. On neither occasion has that happened, which you can understand the once but I’m particularly disappointed as tonight is Isabella’s birthday......love the hotel, doesn’t compare anywhere near Bread Street Kitchen - wish we’d gone there......oh well.

Date of visit: April 2018
Food_and_BeverageATP, Management at Ronda Locatelli, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the time and effort it took you to share your experience at Ronda Locatelli.

We sincerely apologise for having given you cause to express your regret on TripAdvisor. The levels of service indicated in your comments does not reflect our usual high standards of service. We value the consistency of our standards to ensure that we provide our guest the best experience and having said this, we have sent a direct message to you in order to have an opportunity to further discuss your concerns.

Once again, we appreciate your feedback.

Sincerely yours,

Marco Rosado
Director, Food & Beverage
Atlantis The Palm

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We have been to Ronda Locatelly as residents in the Atlantis hotel. I am Italian and my kids that night wanted to go for a pizza so we went for italian.
I was extremely positively surprised by the quality and care of the plates. Everything was so tasty: spaghetti alle vongole, grilled tuna, seabass, and the dessert, really amazing (cannolini and chocolate suffle) everything perfectly done and with great great taste. I have really eaten with pleasure.
Also the pizzas were like in Italy.
I have seen other feedback and (a part the price which I can not comment as it was partially included in the hotel stay) i do not agree with the overall 4*.
Service careful and precise.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Let me first say that the food was ok. The problem is that with the name behind this restaurant (and the price level) you do not expect ok. You expect much more. We had a schrimp risotto and it was not a great experience. The schrimp were clearly overcooked-you could even think that they were frozen from the start. The rice was well cooked but not cream as expected. No extra Parmesan cheese was offered.
The lasagna that my daughter had was much more interesting.
Something serious needs to be done for this restaurant to make it for another year

1  Thank JensPerregaard

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor.

Your feedback with regards to your experience at Ronda Locatelli is much appreciated and although you appreciate the Lasagna, we sincerely regret to read that there were areas of your dining experience that did not meet your expectations. We would like to assure you that we will address you concerns accordingly and take appropriate actions. In addition, food tasting audits are also conducted on a timely basis to ensure that we maintain the food standards.

We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again.

Sincerely yours,

Marco Rosado
Director, Food & Beverage
Atlantis, The Palm

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Visited Ronda Locatelli for lunch with my husband (we had been before), my sister and her husband to celebrate my sister's birthday. Food as usual was excellent but was made more special by the wonderful professional and attentive staff. Will definitely be back again on our next visit to Dubai.