“Best place !”

Get food delivered
Ranked #1 of 322 Coffee & Tea in Dubai
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 16
Neighbourhood: Jumeirah
Description: DailyDose Coffee Lounge is driven by it's four fundamental ideals - high crafted coffee, great food, excellent service and wide-spread positivity. We want to redefine customers' café experience by sharing positivity in every DailyDose's cup and serving. Who doesn't want to take a little positivity in their day right?
Reviewed 9 March 2021

I come here every month. And it’s definitely one of my favorite restaurants in Dubai. Delicious food, beverages and kind service! Highly recommended!

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (419)

Reviewed 9 March 2021 via mobile

I’ve heard a lot about this little place in Jumeirah 1 so I gave it a try this evening. Super happy with my choice. I had the crispy rice tuna as starter-a delicacy. Truffle Alfredo fettuccine as main course, simply amazing and a yummylicious carrot cake for dessert. The indoor seating is super cozy , with home feeling. A must try, definitely. I’ll be back soon for breakfast!

Reviewed 9 March 2021 via mobile

Always an excellent experience at Daily dose ♥️ The food is fresh and very well presented! One of my favorite restaurants in Dubai

Reviewed 9 March 2021 via mobile

The vibe of the restaurant is really nice, decor, spaces, and beautiful garden.
I think we found the best shackshuka I’m dubai !!! 100% recommended

Reviewed 9 March 2021 via mobile

Love the place for gathering with family member
So Cosy and homey feeling