“Wish I could have stayed longer”

Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach
Ranked #62 of 546 Hotels in Dubai
Sydney, Australia
“Wish I could have stayed longer”
Reviewed 19 July 2012

My cousin and I stayed here after arriving very late (or early) from Turkey, at 3am in the morning. The bed was AMAZING. I have never slept like that in my life. I would travel from Australia just to stay in that bed again. If my cousin had not woken me, I'm sure I would have never got up. Please tell me where I can get a bed like this. Is there someone I could send an email to to find out where I can get one.

Ok enough about the bed. Everything else was great! Wonderful staff, and delicious breakfast + an amazing view. Again, I'll be staying with you again just so I can sleep in that bed!!

Sweet dreams.

Room Tip: I can't remember which room we stayed in. I believe there were two double beds. Either way, if t...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank FanOfBed
SofitelDubaiJBR, General Manager at Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach, responded to this review, 22 July 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Sofitel on your recent trip to Dubai with your cousin. I am extremely happy to learn that you fell in love with our signature beds. If you need more information on that, please write to me on customer.service@sofiteljbr.ae and I will be happy to answer all your questions. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Sami Nasser
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,124)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Hamilton, New Zealand
Reviewed 18 July 2012

Our stay at Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah was an absolute treat and the staff were very welcoming. Accommodation is first class and the breakfasts buffet is the best I have every experienced. We enjoyed the fitness centre too, which was also beautifully air conditioned, complete with iced water and towels.
All up a very nice experience and I would return to this hotel without hesitatation, it has everything you could possibly need and more...

Room Tip: We booked the Superiour room and got a side sea view. If I was booking again this room size was ide...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Gillian L
SofitelDubaiJBR, General Manager at Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach, responded to this review, 19 July 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Sofitel on your recent visit to Dubai. Thank you also for taking the time to write your appreciation for the Ambassadors, the breakfast buffet, the fitness centre and the sea view from your room. Please do not hesitate to contact me on customer.service@sofiteljbr.ae should you visit Dubai again.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 18 July 2012

it is one of the best hotels I have ever been staying at and in fact I and my colleagues are flying frequents, we are checking in hotels almost every month around the globe. Recently we discovered Sofitel in Venice and decided to also book 2 rooms at Jumeirah Beach. It is convenient to get to the beach, the ball area is just awesome, staff is very friendly, also the restaurant has a good price for value. We did try out some of the restaurants around the hotel area, if you think that Italian, Chinese cuisine would do. The subway station is just 12 minutes walking distance (slow mode) and we did it in 7 minutes. In case you would like to have a tea-package at Burj Khalifa, just let the hotel call the local subway compan (RTA) and arrange a luxury chauffeur drive. (drop off and pick up). Breakfast was exceeding all our expectations, but after day 2 suddenly there were no Haribo sugars left. (marshmellows only).
The food at the pool area was very delicious, great opportunity to stay there over lunch-time and to cool down.
We did use facilities for meetings and leisure, there are several shopping mall busses available (free of charge), to places such as: Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates, Burjuman Mall, etc etc.
There is a direct connection from the swimming pool to the beach, by using the escalator (take room card with you in order to get back into the connection tunnel), there is a free beach set available, in case you would like to hang out at the beach. (ask for an umbrella, it is AED 25 and it is worth taking it).

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank SQUALO85
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Sofitel in Venice and Dubai on your recent visits. I am glad that you had a great time and enjoyed every bit of luxury that we provide from high service standards to breakfast buffet, from concierge to the pool. I have shared your concern about Haribo sugar with the chef and he is looking in to it as we speak.
I want to also thank you for taking the time to review your stay and sharing with us your experience. Please do not hesitate to contact me on customer.service@sofiteljbr.ae should you need any assistance on your future visits.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 17 July 2012

Everything was very good
Receptionist, room service and hygiene in general and its proximity to places of entertainment

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank osama a
SofitelDubaiJBR, General Manager at Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach, responded to this review, 18 July 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Sofitel Dubai. I am happy to know that you liked the location, the Ambasaador services and the facilities provided in the hotel. I also want to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We value all the feedback we get and share it with the Management team as part of hotel policy.

I look forward to welcoming you back.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 July 2012

Hi , we stayed at sofitel Jumeirah on the 24th June for seven nights, as it was our seventh wedding anniversary . I must say the staff went out of their way especially Marc the concierge. went out of his way and helped us alot and gave us good advise regarding the area and where to sightsee etc. You could not fault this hotel at all.This is definately a five star plus hotel. The service is very swift what ever you want you get served very quickly and promptly. Nothing is too much for the staff at sofitel. This hotel is in the hearts of everything. The beach is opposite the hotel and we also had a seaview room . Everything is on the doorstep of this hotel. The JBR Walk the metro only ten minutes walk and dubai malls and emirates mall can be reached by taxi or even the metro, which we used quite frequently. The metro is very clean and safe. Finally I must say the food in the hotel is superb especially the breakfast out of this world. Thankyou sofitel for attending to all of our needs and making this our enjoyable stay!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank imaan186338
SofitelDubaiJBR, General Manager at Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach, responded to this review, 17 July 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Sofitel Dubai to celebrate your 7th wedding anniversary. It was a pleasure having you at the hotel and I am happy to know that our Ambassadors, Marc in particular, exceeded your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay and appreciating the location, the breakfast buffet, and the high service standards that we provide our guests with. Do not hesitate to contact me on customer.service@sofiteljbr.ae should you decide to return in future.