City Seasons Hotel
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$ 188
US$ 151
Shangri-La.com
US$ 133
US$ 82
US$ 102
US$ 94
Hyatt Regency Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$ 91
US$ 79
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$ 207
US$ 154
Orbitz.com
Golden Sands Hotel Apartments(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$ 63
US$ 48
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$ 148
US$ 136
  • Pool
Grand Hyatt Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$ 154
US$ 142
Citymax Hotels Bur Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$ 42
US$ 33
Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
US$ 387
US$ 310
  • Pool
All reviewsclose to the airportcity center mallmetro stationfamily suitefour star hotelroom serviceking bedpool and gymmin walkspacious roomrecommend this hoteldubai airportreception deskthe hotel staffrooms are bigbreakfast buffetvery nice hotel
Reviewed 27 January 2012

People wrote that they saw a lot of stranger, well you are going to a different country obviously you will see strangers!!!, in my stay I did not see a single suspicious activity in the hotel like you see normally in other 4 star hotels of Dubai that strange girls are coming and other non-ethical things. The only thing I found bad was the business center that is not good but as a replacement lobby is great.

I stayed there in October 2011 and going again on March 8, 2011. I am doing software development from Pakistan for some USA clients and they come for the meeting in Dubai every year and stay at 5 star hotels, I ask them that why they spent this much of money while there are other hotels where we can stay good as we have to do meeting all day in the lobby/business center and then go out to malls and then come back to room to sleep, he asked me to select a hotel and I selected City Seasons hotel Dubai just by reading info from the internet and you know what my client said he will always stay at this hotel. City Seasons hotel has great room honestly if you compare the room with a 5 star hotel’s you will find no big difference. The washroom is excellent with all accessories, beds are awesome, LCD big screen TV, 24 hours free of cost internet both wired and wireless in the room (5 star charge you a lot for internet and they give wireless only in the lobby). The hotel is well situated very near to the airport a 3 minutes’ walk and you are at the metro station and city center mall, behind the hotel there are other great mall, a 4 minutes’ walk and you have Garry’s Danata office if you are an emirates traveler and need something.
Food is excellent and the dinner/lunch buffet charges are very low but the food is excellent both in taste portion. Gym is good swimming pool is small but acceptable. Lobby is excellent and 24 hours room service is on the top.
Above all the staff, I felt that I am the president of this hotel when the staff talked to me. You will love the staff for how they talk and care for you.
I say that City Seasons hotel is the best place to stay if you have a business trip to Dubai or even you are coming with your family for vacations. This is an alcohol free hotel and the hotel surrounding is great you will not see any bad stuff around the hotel which you see around other 3 and 4 star hotels in Dubai like pimps and prostitutes.
City seasons hotel is great from every aspect and from every point of view.

Room Tip: no tips the hotel is great for whatever you choose
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 January 2012

very quiet hotel, maybe it is good but not for me that I was alone!
the good was not so good and I did not like the location , the only good point was that it is near city center mall , the room was good ,

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 December 2011

we were stayed there from 19 DEC 2011 till 22 DEC 2011. this hotel is full of strangers that are not guests . reception is usually angry and didn't like to answered us.
worst of all : one morning at 4.15 AM we heard someone screaming . we woke up and ran out. and saw a girl lay down behind the one of rooms and just scream... and no one was there to help.. after 5 or 6 min the security (a thin small man) come and couldn't do anything to make her quiet . the girl was still screaming. terrible terrible terrible. I NEVER and EVER come back there.....NEVER

Room Tip: noisiest place near highway
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 December 2011

We stayed in this hotel for 3 nights and really liked it, the room spacious, internet access, close to airport and basically between Dubai and Sharjah and nice access to road, we had a rental car and easily got around, the only setback is that it is a bit secluded and nothing really outside the hotel, so if you have no car you need a taxi to get around, The staff is friendly and helpful, (I had some medical problems and they got me a doctor within 30 minutes, excellent!!) for sure I will stay there again

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 November 2011

We stayed in this hotel for four days and found it to be a very good choice for value and service.The staff is attentive and friendly. I immediately felt very welcome, The room was clean, spacious, and tastefully decorated. Internet access is included in the price of the hotel room which is not always the case in Dubai We also had a large balcony to enjoy the warm breezes of the gulf. Within walking distance, (about .05 miles) is the City Center Mall which also has a Carrefour where a vast array of everything from fresh fruits to inexpensive Arabic style clothing and household goods to electronics can be found. Also, if needed, there was always a taxi around to take you wherever you want to go. My only criticism is that the location does not lend itself to some of the beautiful views from other hotels but who wants to stay in the hotel and look out the window when there is an exciting city out there to experience! I will stay here again and would recommend The City Seasons Hotel to friends.
As an added note: While I was traveling to Dubai I twisted my knee and had to use crutches. The staff at the hotel were kind enough to let me use their wheelchair the whole time so I could go to all the attractions and fully enjoy myself despite my mishap.

Room Tip: Although I did not find noise to be a problem the higher up in the hotel to go the quieter it will be.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple