“So...so...”
Review of City Seasons Hotel

City Seasons Hotel
Ranked #211 of 556 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 16 January 2012

very quiet hotel, maybe it is good but not for me that I was alone!
the good was not so good and I did not like the location , the only good point was that it is near city center mall , the room was good ,

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 25 December 2011

we were stayed there from 19 DEC 2011 till 22 DEC 2011. this hotel is full of strangers that are not guests . reception is usually angry and didn't like to answered us.
worst of all : one morning at 4.15 AM we heard someone screaming . we woke up and ran out. and saw a girl lay down behind the one of rooms and just scream... and no one was there to help.. after 5 or 6 min the security (a thin small man) come and couldn't do anything to make her quiet . the girl was still screaming. terrible terrible terrible. I NEVER and EVER come back there.....NEVER

Room Tip: noisiest place near highway
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 December 2011

We stayed in this hotel for 3 nights and really liked it, the room spacious, internet access, close to airport and basically between Dubai and Sharjah and nice access to road, we had a rental car and easily got around, the only setback is that it is a bit secluded and nothing really outside the hotel, so if you have no car you need a taxi to get around, The staff is friendly and helpful, (I had some medical problems and they got me a doctor within 30 minutes, excellent!!) for sure I will stay there again

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 November 2011

We stayed in this hotel for four days and found it to be a very good choice for value and service.The staff is attentive and friendly. I immediately felt very welcome, The room was clean, spacious, and tastefully decorated. Internet access is included in the price of the hotel room which is not always the case in Dubai We also had a large balcony to enjoy the warm breezes of the gulf. Within walking distance, (about .05 miles) is the City Center Mall which also has a Carrefour where a vast array of everything from fresh fruits to inexpensive Arabic style clothing and household goods to electronics can be found. Also, if needed, there was always a taxi around to take you wherever you want to go. My only criticism is that the location does not lend itself to some of the beautiful views from other hotels but who wants to stay in the hotel and look out the window when there is an exciting city out there to experience! I will stay here again and would recommend The City Seasons Hotel to friends.
As an added note: While I was traveling to Dubai I twisted my knee and had to use crutches. The staff at the hotel were kind enough to let me use their wheelchair the whole time so I could go to all the attractions and fully enjoy myself despite my mishap.

Room Tip: Although I did not find noise to be a problem the higher up in the hotel to go the quieter it will b...
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank travel_savvy_NY
Reviewed 15 November 2011

I happened to stay long in Dubai, I found City Seasons Hotel a very convinent place to stay. The rooms are very good , well maintained ,tidy and the stay thorughout was very comfortable at a reosonable price. .

The staff made me feel a special memeber of their family and they went extra mile to meet my special requirements with a smile and i would say it was like my home.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business