“Not quite the same as Traiteur ”
Review of Brasserie du Park

Brasserie du Park
Ranked #1,390 of 10,444 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$ 41 - US$ 109
Description: Catering to the refined palettes of the well-travelled, Brasserie du Park prides itself on providing wholesome dishes, representing the simple yet genuine flavours from the banks of the Parisian Riviera. Experience contemporary dining that combines French elegance with comfort, offering Normandy inspired brasserie cuisine in a relaxed atmosphere.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We came to Brasserie du Park for brunch as a family of 3 (all adults!) after the refurbishment and after coming to Traiteur for many years previously. This used to be our absolute favourite brunch, but we are sad to say this is no longer the case. The new decor is absolutely beautiful, and the service is very sweet but not overly fast. Champagne served from magnums is not chilled enough, and the selection of wine is better from many other brunches. I’d also say that although the seafood is great, the rest of the food has something to be desired-under seasoned quiche, cold chips, watery eggs benedict etc. The bottom line is: for the price, you can get a lot better in Dubai.

Dante C, Manager at Brasserie du Park, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your sincere insights from your recent experience at Traiteur Brunch.
It is very disappointing to discover that we were unable to provide you with a delightful culinary experience on this occasion.
I welcome the opportunity to discuss this with you further. May I kindly request that you reach out to me via email on clemence.elalami@hyatt.com in order to initiate our conversation.
I assure you that with your insights, we can strive for an even higher level of excellence.

My sincerest regards,

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

We decided to give the restaurant a try after hearing a lot of good comments from friends about this place. We went there after work for a dinner, without reservation and ask the very young hostess, Angela if we can have table for two. With a sweet smile, offered us a table outside. Along came our server for the night, a young but very smart man, Mathieu. Since it was our first time, he have explained the menu very well that I was tempted to order all of the dishes good thing my partner have stopped me . I ended up ordering Pan fried Foie Gras and my partner his French Omelette. For mains, we ordered Braised beef cheek and Roasted suckling pig. OMG, food tasted so divine, the beef check was done to perfection, it was so tender and the flavor was so intense, and don't forget the presentation, it comes in a pot covered with puff pastry and Sandra ( I think she was one of the supervisor/manager) assisted in opening the puff pastry. My suckling pig was so delicious, soft meat with crispy skin. While eating, few staff came and chat with us, asking how was our meal and did we enjoyed it. I was really impressed with the service, especially here in Dubai that it's very rare you will find restaurant that offers efficient and attentive services to guest. For this I rate them 10 out of 10.
My parting words to the team of Brasserie du Park, keep up the great start, you are doing good. Believe me, continue doing what you have started, and in a few months time, your name will be known to everyone.
P.S. the staff didn't ask me to make the review, it's a genuine effort I make to thank them for a wonderful experience I had dining with them. This is my way of saying thank you and see you next week. Will definitely be a regular of this place

Suhail S, Manager at Brasserie du Park, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2018

Dear 1286benoit

It gives me great pleasure to extend my sincerest gratitude for this wonderful review you recently shared!
At Brasserie du Park we are consistently eager to provide a delightful culinary experience to each and every one of our guests.
I am so pleased you enjoyed your dinner and our friendly service. I'm sure our team members also enjoyed serving you.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Kind regards,
clemence.elalami@hyatt.com

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I went to Brasserie du Park for dinner and have to say it was like taking a trip directly back to France. I began the meal with Foie Gras which was perfectly presented, and we all shared a delicious baked Camemberet also. For mains I had the Dover Sole and it was perfection!

Suhail S, Manager at Brasserie du Park, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Dear Stephanie,

Greetings from Brasserie Du Park!

Thank you very much for your kind words about our restaurant! We truly appreciate your feedback and taking the time to share this with us.

It is always rewarding to hear that our valued guests enjoy their meal with us, and that you felt like you were back to France.

Please contact me at clemence.elalami@hyatt.com prior to your next visit with us, so that I can personally thank you.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Park Hyatt Dubai.

Best Regards,

Restaurant Manager

Reviewed 28 February 2018

After our garden event at Park Hyatt, we decided to have our lunch at the Brasserie. We were given a set menu and I is the best set menu ever given to us. From starter to dessert. Highly recommended.

Dear Sheikhabe,

Warm greetings from Brasserie Du Park!

I would like to take this moment to thank you for sharing your feedback from your recent experience with us.
I am so pleased you enjoyed the meal.

I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to the restaurant.

Kind Regards,

clemence.elalami@hyatt.com

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

The food tastes wonderful, but prices are very high compared to the size of the portions. Besides this the temperature in the restaurant is much too low. All ladies were covering themselves with scarves. This does not make the whole expetience worth the money.

Dear Joke Z,

Greetings from Brasserie Du Park!

Allow me to thank you for your kind comments and constructive feedback.

It is imperative for us that you have a good experience while visiting our restaurant. With your review we are not only recognized for our food but we are also able to improve the all experience, so that your next visit at Brasserie Du Park is even more enjoyable.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Best Regards,