“An Hotel where you can feel at home.”

Al Khoory Hotel Apartments
Ranked #229 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 11 November 2017

This is a very nice place to stay, and the room is big and comfortable and the service for room i It's at top (a special mention to Sanoj and Santash, they take care of my room). The people working on the reception they take care about you any request or advice, and they always give you a word every day. I recommend to who ever wanna visit Dubai and stay in one place confotable and relaxed. Thank you all for taking care of me.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Alkhooryapartments, General Manager at Al Khoory Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Rorubino,

Greetings from Al Khoory Hotel Apartments - Al Barsha!
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us here on Tripadvisor. Both the Team and I was very pleased to read that you have had an excellent stay while appreciating our spacious and comfortable Apartment rooms. Thank you for highlighting the service rendered by our staff Sanoj and Santosh from our Housekeeping Department. We work to provide our guests with an excellent experience, and I’m happy to see we were able to achieve this for you. It was a pleasure having you with us and we hope you will continue to stay at Al Khoory Hotel Apartments, Al Barsha whenever you are in Dubai.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

I booked a 1 bedroom apartment for whole month of October and same for November-mid of December. The apartment is spacious. Furniture is a little old and the smell in the room feels like old. The apartment has washing machine, iron. It is pretty close to the metro. The staff is very nice. Cleaning services are very nice, too bad the maintainance is not the best. Victor from cleaning staff is very nice and always leaves the apartment very clean. Pool is nice and clean. The gym is well equiped. O didn't have breakfast or other meals at the hotel so I can't rate the restaurant services. Overall, I feel great here because of the staff.
A wall repaint and changing of furniture would increase a lot the experience here!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Ms. Denisa T,

Greetings from Al Khoory Hotel Apartments –Al Barsha!

Thank you for choosing the hospitality of Al Khoory Hotel Apartments –Al Barsha for your stay and for taking the time to write a review about your recent experience.

It gives us great pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us, and thank you very much for sharing the gracious comments and for praising our staff , Victor. Your words are a great statement of their commitment and dedication creating memorable experiences for our valued guests. Our team takes a great pride in letting our guests leave impressed.
Once again, thank you for letting us know that we made your stay a special and great one. Also, please be assured that your compliments will be shared with my entire team. We look forward to welcoming you back to Al Khoory Hotel Apartment – Al Barsha in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

I am stayed in Al Khoory hotel apartment for continuous 2 months , but never felt that I was staying away from my home. Hotel has all the basic amenities and supply in the room which a long stayer may need for a comfortable stay. But more than that its the hotel staff who makes your experience even more better.

I would really like to appreciate the work of staff of this hotel, especially the house keeping department. They go the extra mile to make sure you don't face any inconvenience during your stay. House keeping manager along with Santosh and Manoj from housekeeping department are outstanding and some one who creates the best hospitality experience for you. Would really like to thank them for all their efforts.

The hotel is also well located and connected to metro station at walking distance which make commuting for guests staying at this hotel very easy.

Finally I would recommend this hotel for any guest who is planning to stay for long in Dubai

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Alkhooryapartments, General Manager at Al Khoory Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear Mr. Dhiraj G,

Greetings from Al Khoory Hotel Apartments - Al Barsha!
We at the Al Khoory Hotel Apartments value your stay with us. It is our great honor to be of service to you and to your needs.
Your appreciation is what encourages and motivates us in making every moment a wonderful experience.It was great to read that you were impressed with the service of our Housekeeping Manager Mr. Jaya along with Santosh and Manoj and they were able to meet and exceed your expectations.Our goal is not only to make every stay a memorable experience, but also to make Al Khoory Hotel Apartments, Al Barsha as second home for everyone.
Thank you once again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

My lovely friend brought me and my 10 year old daughter to Dubai for a dream holiday, was my first trip abroad and my friend told me we where staying at the Al Khoory as it was her favourite hotel and she’d stayed there a number of times in the past, after saying for 5 nights I can now see why she loves the place, everything exceeded expectations, from the moment we arrived the staff couldn’t have been more welcoming and helpful, we stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment which was immaculate and very spacious, the beds where very comfortable and the rooms where nice and cool at night, it was also nice and quiet so we got a great nights sleep, the roof top pool was also immaculate and was checked a number of times during the day every day, so it was kept in pristine condition, the hospitality and housekeeping team where extremely helpful and very courteous, nothing was ever too much trouble to them when they came to clean our room, every day we were made to feel very special while staying there, the hotel door was opened every time we arrived or left and we were always asked if we needed help with any bags we had, I honestly can’t fault the place it was amazing, my friend made our trip so special and staying at the al khoory has given myself and my daughter some amazing memories that will last a life time, if I ever got the chance to go to Dubai again this is the place I’d stay every time, highly recommend it’s fantastic!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Alkhooryapartments, General Manager at Al Khoory Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Al Khoory Hotel Apartments - Al Barsha!
Thank you for your time to give us a wonderful review on your recent stay at Al Khoory Hotel Apartments.. I am very pleased that we fulfill every area of your expectations of the hotel. At Al Khoory Hotel Apartments, we truly value our guest as we try to provide excellent hospitality to meet guest’s expectation. Thank you for highlighting exceptional service from the Housekeeping Team. Our staff members take their roles in our industry very seriously and try, every day, to provide that quality customer service that our guests expect.
It is a pleasure to have you and we look forward to welcome you again at Al Khoory Hotel Apartments, Al Barsha Dubai.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed 2 November 2017

Well, to start with, its a home away from home. All the staff are very courteous and generous. The hospitality they provide is excellent. Even the housekeeping department is very generous. The housekeeping department is so very generous that I can't explain that Under the supervision of the housekeeping manager Mr. Jayasinha, his staff members Mr. Danushka and Mr. Patrick provide the excellent services and support you. Al-Khoory Hotel apartments is your one stop in Dubai. !!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Ms. Joy K,

Greetings from Al Khoory Hotel Apartments - Al Barsha!
A pleasure reading to your kind review on your recent experience at our hotel and that overall you had an enjoyable stay with us. Thank you for highlighting the excellent service that you received from the Housekeeping Team. At Al Khoory Hotel Apartments , we believe that providing the best services to our guests is our top priority. We are so happy to hear that you liked our hotel facilities and the helpful service provided by our Housekeeping Manager, Mr. Jaya, Mr. Danushka and Mr. Patrick. Thank you for sharing your kind feedback and we look forward to welcoming back again soon.