All reviews emirates mall sharaf dg metro station washing machine two bedroom apartment cleaning staff family friendly hotel sauna and steam room room service walking distance rooftop pool home away from home rooms are big building work gym hari supermarket taxi
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

My lovely friend brought me and my 10 year old daughter to Dubai for a dream holiday, was my first trip abroad and my friend told me we where staying at the Al Khoory as it was her favourite hotel and she’d stayed there a number of times in the past, after saying for 5 nights I can now see why she loves the place, everything exceeded expectations, from the moment we arrived the staff couldn’t have been more welcoming and helpful, we stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment which was immaculate and very spacious, the beds where very comfortable and the rooms where nice and cool at night, it was also nice and quiet so we got a great nights sleep, the roof top pool was also immaculate and was checked a number of times during the day every day, so it was kept in pristine condition, the hospitality and housekeeping team where extremely helpful and very courteous, nothing was ever too much trouble to them when they came to clean our room, every day we were made to feel very special while staying there, the hotel door was opened every time we arrived or left and we were always asked if we needed help with any bags we had, I honestly can’t fault the place it was amazing, my friend made our trip so special and staying at the al khoory has given myself and my daughter some amazing memories that will last a life time, if I ever got the chance to go to Dubai again this is the place I’d stay every time, highly recommend it’s fantastic!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Alkhooryapartments, General Manager at Al Khoory Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Al Khoory Hotel Apartments - Al Barsha!
Thank you for your time to give us a wonderful review on your recent stay at Al Khoory Hotel Apartments.. I am very pleased that we fulfill every area of your expectations of the hotel. At Al Khoory Hotel Apartments, we truly value our guest as we try to provide excellent hospitality to meet guest’s expectation. Thank you for highlighting exceptional service from the Housekeeping Team. Our staff members take their roles in our industry very seriously and try, every day, to provide that quality customer service that our guests expect.
It is a pleasure to have you and we look forward to welcome you again at Al Khoory Hotel Apartments, Al Barsha Dubai.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed 2 November 2017

Well, to start with, its a home away from home. All the staff are very courteous and generous. The hospitality they provide is excellent. Even the housekeeping department is very generous. The housekeeping department is so very generous that I can't explain that Under the supervision of the housekeeping manager Mr. Jayasinha, his staff members Mr. Danushka and Mr. Patrick provide the excellent services and support you. Al-Khoory Hotel apartments is your one stop in Dubai. !!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Alkhooryapartments, General Manager at Al Khoory Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear Ms. Joy K,

Greetings from Al Khoory Hotel Apartments - Al Barsha!
A pleasure reading to your kind review on your recent experience at our hotel and that overall you had an enjoyable stay with us. Thank you for highlighting the excellent service that you received from the Housekeeping Team. At Al Khoory Hotel Apartments , we believe that providing the best services to our guests is our top priority. We are so happy to hear that you liked our hotel facilities and the helpful service provided by our Housekeeping Manager, Mr. Jaya, Mr. Danushka and Mr. Patrick. Thank you for sharing your kind feedback and we look forward to welcoming back again soon.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

Al Khoory Hotel Apartment stay experience is fabulous, Hotel's studio apartment is very spacious and clean. The Hospitality here is very good and the staffs are very good. Cleaning and room service is the best part of the hotel. It is a wonderful experience. Hotel location is great. All facilities are very good here.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Alkhooryapartments, General Manager at Al Khoory Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear Mr. SoumyaJyoti Ghosh,

Greetings from Al Khoory Hotel Apartments - Al Barsha!
First of all I would like to thank you for sharing your feedback with us following your recent stay at Al Khoory Hotel Apartments. It is always nice to read that our guests enjoyed their time with us and that the service exceeded expectations. We will share your commendation with the team especially to our Housekeeping and Room Service Department. It was a great pleasure having you here with us and we do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you sometime soon. Once again thank you for sharing your valuable feedback and for choosing Al Khoory Hotel Apartments, Dubai.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Just returned from a six night stay at al khoory and I cannot find fault, this is my second visit and I just love it here, the staff are amazing and really make you feel welcome, the rooms are so spacious and equipt with everything you need, my friend travelled with me for her very first time abroad and she could not believe how helpful friendly and courteous the staff are at al khoory, the men who greet you and open the door for you are so nice and that continues at reception the cleaners the pool staff everyone at al khoory is happy to help, thanks for another great stay and can't wait to return soon x

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Alkhooryapartments, General Manager at Al Khoory Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2017

Dear Ms. Tracy P.,

Greetings from Al Khoory Hotel Apartments - Al Barsha!
Thank you for staying with us again. We appreciate your loyalty and your continued trust in our hotel and our staff. It gives us great pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us, and thank you very much for sharing your gracious comments and for praising our staff . Your words are a great statement of their commitment and dedication creating memorable experiences for our valued guests. Rest assured that we will do everything it takes to make us deserving of your loyalty.
We look forward to continuing to welcome you to Al Khoory Hotel for many more visits in the future.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

I was given accommodation here by company. It was a studio apartment, very spacious and clean. The Hospitality here is very good and the staffs are very good. Cleaning and room service is the best part. They have very good cleaning staffs like Danuskha, Patrick to name a few and they do their best. Would love to come back here again :)

Room Tip: Rooms in low levels have good wifi
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Alkhooryapartments, General Manager at Al Khoory Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear Mr. kiruthiga R,

Greetings from Al Khoory Hotel Apartments - Al Barsha!
Thank you for your kind remarks regarding to your recent stay at Al Khoory Hotel Apartments. We are delighted to read that our hotel and team were able to meet and exceed your expectations.
We are humbled by your compliments for Danushka and Patrick. The team and I take a great pride in our hotel service and I will be sure to share your review with them.
Once again, Thank you so much and we look forward to welcome you back as we would love to be in service to you again.