All reviews sharaf dg metro station emirates mall minute walk washing machine in easy walking distance cleaning staff studio apartment room service large living room comfortable stay family friendly hotel home away from home sauna and steam room rooftop pool air condition rooms are nice house keeping
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed hear for 3 weeks in 1 bed appartment room 322. I loved it all the staff are fantastic very polite and welcoming always say hello. The guys that clean room did a lovely job and very punctual. I used the gym and pool most days the guys that work up there were lovely always greeted with a smile and they are around keeping an eye especially when kids in pool making sure all safe which is great. clean towels ready and gym clean great equipment.
The pool was lovely and loungers very comfortable.
Breakfast was delicious I usually just had fruit but had plenty of choise and a bit different each day which was nice also a great choice of hot food and coffee was lovely and fresh juice. Again staff hear very attentive and polite.
Staff at front house are there to assist with bags and very polite. It is refreshing to stay somewhere with such lovely staff all round. Can't speak highly enough of all of them.
I would highly recommend al khoory and I would definitely stay again if in the area.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Alkhooryapartments, General Manager at Al Khoory Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Dear Ms. Julia B,

Greetings from Al Khoory Hotel Apartment – Al Barsha!

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your stay experience at Al Khoory Hotel Apartment – Al Barsha. I am delighted for your positive review regarding the service you received from our hotel let it be room, food ,and facilities as you mentioned. Also, I am glad to see that our entire team went above and beyond to make your stay more comfortable. It is the ‘comments’ like yours, which encourages and motivates our entire team to deliver the exceptional service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team.
On behalf of the Al Khoory Hotel Apartments team thank you for staying with us and looking forward to welcome you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

The apartment is clean, comfortable and has everything one needs for a longer stay. It is within walking distance from the Metro station, Mall of the Emirates, lots of local restaurants and convenience stores. There is a gym, nice size swimming pool, sauna and steam room. The staff is friendly and helpful and the housekeeping very good, especially Naresh and Chaminda - thank you for an excellent job!

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Alkhooryapartments, General Manager at Al Khoory Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Al Khoory Hotel Apartments – Al Barsha!
We are glad reading on your comments and how you define your experience at Al Khoory Hotel Apartments. Thank you for recognizing our clean apartments,our rooftop swimming pool, sauna and steam and the service rendered by our staff Naresh and Chaminda. It is with pride and joy that we are able to provide you a pleasant stay. Our endeavor is to provide the best of the Al Khoory brand experience for all our guests and ensure they have a memorable stay.
We will share your feedback to all the team members to continually inspire them as we continually exceed our guest’s expectations. It is a pleasure to be of service to you and I look forward to welcome you again on your next visit at Al Khoory Hotel Apartments, Al Barsha Dubai.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Home away from home, when have to escape your abode because of any reason, what do you choose, a hotel or a hotel apartment? The reason could be anything; you've painted the whole house, getting your flooring done, pest control or moving from another country. Whatever the reason is but the choice makes a difference, you've to choose what is best for you and for your entire family.
We’ve stayed in a hotel room for a month and then stayed at a hotel apartment for a month, what is the difference? Hotel room comes equipped with necessary stuff needed in the room, a small fridge, if requested you can get a microwave.
If you have children and you're the constraint to stay away for a long time, a Hotel Apartment could be your best bet. You are paying less for the room and you’re getting comfort for your whole family. In Hotel Apartment, you have the facility to choose, Studio, One bedroom suite or 2 bedrooms depending on the size of your family. You'd find washing machine, kitchen, spacious rooms, balcony etc.
This month, we stayed at Al Khoory Hotel Apartment in Al Barsha. The apartments are accessible and just walking distance to Metro, restaurants, groceries, pharmacy, Mall of the Emirates. You can also order food from their in-house restaurant Spices.
Our apartment was pretty spacious with a large living room, bedroom, and 2 bathrooms and the kitchen was huge (with necessary pots, pans, and cutlery), microwave, Kettle, washing machine and a big fridge.It was safe and sound, the rooms were clean and fresh.
My kids are fussy eaters, they don't eat everything so we often hesitate to take them out or else feed them McDonald's. In the kitchen, I was happy to cook small meals for them who they relished. It actually felt like home. The laundry was ensuite, another blessing with children. I remember, my little one had diarrhea, two summers back while we stayed in a hotel for a month. I was dead keeping the clothes clean without a machine and balcony. Don't ask how I survived, it was awful, :(
The breakfast was served in the restaurant, Spices. The breakfast menu was huge with the variety of delicacies to choose. The buffet includes the choice of Indian/ Arabic/ American/Continental breakfast dishes. There is a big pool at the rooftop, where I took kids after work in the evening almost every day. The gym is fully equipped with modern machines, steam and sauna rooms are a good addition to the Rooftop level.
The staffs were nice, helpful and service was great. It was a good stay at Al Khoory Hotel Apartments; we will definitely consider it again in case we need a long term stay.

Date of stay: August 2017
Alkhooryapartments, General Manager at Al Khoory Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Dear Sir / Madam Raj B,

Greetings from Al Khoory Hotel Apartments –Al Barsha!
We are glad reading on your comments and how you define your experience at Al Khoory Hotel Apartments. Thank you for recognizing our facilities,our ideal location, Breakfast buffet at Spices, our rooftop shaded swimming pool and Calories gym and the service rendered by our gracious and helpful staff.. It is with pride and joy that we are able to provide you a pleasant stay. We work to provide our guests with an excellent experience, and I’m happy to see we were able to achieve this for you. I will definitely share your commendations with my team.. This is an affirmation and encouragement for us to continue in giving our best service to our valued guests like you It was a pleasure having you with us and we hope you will continue to use our facility whenever you are in Dubai

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed in the one bed room apartment from 12-19th august. Apartment was clean, service is fine, staff is very cooperative, apartment was equipped with all basic needs of daily life, sharaf dg metro station is on 5 mnt walking distance so you can go to all places of city very easily. i would love to stay again in the hotel on my next visit to dubai. That was really nice experience.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Mr. Shahid S,

Greetings from Al Khoory Hotel Apartments - Al Barsha!

Thank you so much and wee really appreciate for taking your time to write a great review on your recent visit.
It is so pleasing to read that you enjoyed the facilities,location and the staff were able to meet your needs.Our endeavor is to provide the best of the brand experience for all our guests and ensure they have a memorable stay.
We look forward to welcome you back as we would love to be in service to you again.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

I am about to check out in Al Khoory Hotel Apartments. Before leaving, I would like to thank Chad and Mabu for being the best housekeepers ever, I have enjoyed Dubai for a month and always was very comfortable to find our room in spotless conditions. Al Khoory Hotel Apartments is a peaceful place to stay for holidays, work or just overnight on your way Oman or Adu Dhabi.

Room tip: Clean, comfortable rooms and good value for money
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Alkhooryapartments, General Manager at Al Khoory Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2017

Dear Mr. Armando F,

Greetings from Al Khoory Hotel Apartments- AL Barsha!

We are happy to know that you enjoyed your time during your stay and thank you for the excellent review of our hotel. It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied and we are glad that the service rendered by Mabu and Chad have delighted you. Your comments have been shared with all our staff with the purpose of giving them the necessary motivation to continue with the right performance. It is very encouraging for us to know that we were able to create unforgettable experiences in our property.
We hope that we can welcome you back at the Al Khoory Hotel Apartments – Al Barsha and keep building outstanding memories for you.