DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai – Business Bay
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Excellent 5/5
Good 3.5/5
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsbay squaredouble treeburj khalifabay clubbusiness bay areaking roomspecial thanksoutstanding staffawesome stayguest relationscouple of nightsthe hotel offersevery morningchecking inpool barshuttle servicei highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Very friendly staff could not do enough for you. Breakfast was very good and plenty of variety. All spoke good English. Pool area was good staff waited on your every need, from getting you towels to finding you where to lay or sit. Even provided beach towels and a free shuttle bus to beach and Dubai mall. Free water, tea and coffee in room.

Room Tip: Ask for non smoking as our room was on the smoking floor, and it did smell.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nickyn0bes
Remco W, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai – Business Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear nickyn0bes, Happy review from a Happy Guest makes a Happy Hotel Team! Thanks! Remco

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Hilton is living up to their brand standard and in this case even exceeding. First and foremost the staff always makes the difference wherever you stay. In Double Tree Business Bay all staff was smiling, helpfull, friendly, proffessional and efficient .. then add location and hotel standard (incl. pool area) and you have a top pick for an affordable stay. What can you wish more? Thank you to all staff involved :).

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
2  Thank cccarstensen

Dear cccarstensen, We even have now a Happy Smile at the entrance! See you soon back, Remco & Team

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This hotel was in a great location with a good shuttle bus service. The pool was great with really comfortable double sunbeds! Great selection of restaurants both at the hotel and in the square outside the hotel. Recommend ladies night at the petit belg bar!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank theyouds28

Dear theyouds28, Thank you for staying with us. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay. Sincerely, Remco & Team

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is still a relatively new hotel, situated approx 15 minutes taxi drive from the Dubai Mall. It's located in the business bay (which like a lot of Dubai is still being developed), thus the surrounding buildings aren't quite the finished article as yet.
The hotel was nicely decorated, we stayed in an entry level room and it was spacious, well equipped and the bathroom especially was of a high standard. Breakfast was an enjoyable experience, lots of choice of food and beverages, areas to sit both indoors and outdoors and it was a relaxed self service affair. The staff were polite, courteous and helpful throughout our stay.
Minor grumbles - the pool area is small and was often too crowded for my personal preference and I have no idea why the hotel insists on blaring out poor quality music poolside without respite? We also got a little tired of waiting for the elevators, there was no option to use the stairwell (it wasn't allowed), thus even to travel from the 2nd floor (pool) to the restaurant (level 1), you had no choice other than to use the elevator (expect to wait).
Other than that as a new hotel a lot of the taxi drivers (more often than not) did not know where the hotel was, so I would advise taking a screen shot of google maps on your phone to share with them for your return visits after a day/night out. Certainly a tip for any taxi travel in Dubai is to ensure that your driver knows the location where you want to go before you set off. Though an excellent way to get around (cheap and direct), often the drivers seemed a little clueless as to where you wanted to go. A little prep work before you set out on Google maps etc will stand you in good stead...
In summary, a nice hotel, well located and I would use again if visiting Dubai.

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank Purplevilla
Remco W, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai – Business Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Purplevilla,
Thank you for your stay and review. We have added sun lounges at The Bay Club as the venue indeed gets bustling and will check on the choice of music and elevators sequence.
We have a shuttle for free to the major landmarks; Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa, La Mer Beach and DIFC / DWTC,
Hope to see you soon back! Best regards, Remco

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I planned my first visit to Dubai without knowing what to expect. I was happily surprised that I made the right selection of the Doubletree by Hilton Business Bay Dubai!! I arrived completely exhausted after a 13-hr nonstop flight. I had been in contact with the hotel to advise them that I would be arriving early (about 10 am) and would appreciate an early check-in. When I arrived, I was told by the front desk that my room was not ready and that I should check with the front desk at 1pm. I went out for lunch and came back to the hotel with the hope that my room was ready. Of course, it was not. I simply had no energy to keep chasing on room availability. By 2pm, I had been awake for 36 hrs and was a complete zombie without much energy to even speak. As I sat in the lobby, I wondered if my room would ever be ready. A female manager, Naila, noticed me sitting in the lobby alone for hours. Naila rushed over to me with so much kindness. Naila offered me water or tea so that she could sort out the source of the delay. Within 15 minutes, Naila sorted out my room, grabbed my hand luggage and personally escorted me to my room. I was so happy, but could show little emotion because I was overcome with exhaustion. Naila upgraded my room to the most spectacular room on the top floor with a view of the Burj Khalifa! I woke up feeling like a princess! Naila checked on me the next day to make sure that I was comfortable and to see if I needed anything. The next morning at breakfast, Naila made me her special tea with mint leaves and continued to apologize for the room delay. I can never put into words how happy I felt with Naila's personal attention. I loved my room and could watch the beautiful Burj Khalifa light show from my bed! It was simply amazing!! Thank you AGAIN, Mama Naila!! Naila's commitment to customer service is exemplary!! I witnessed Naila assisting guests down to the smallest detail. The hotel itself is beautiful with a spectacular rooftop pool! The hotel is in a great location near the Dubai Mall and has a shuttle to a spectacular beach called La Mer and the equally spectacular, Dubai Mall. Naila's level of personal service was unsurpassed!! Naila and her team from the food and beverage staff are perfect hosts. I would recommend this hotel to all of my family, friends and colleagues!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear michelle h, Thank you so much for taking the time to recognize our Guest Relations Champ of Dubai and beyond.. and we join you in saying 'Applause Naila!' Hope to welcome you soon back, with a room ready upon arrival rather this time..so sorry for that.. Sincerely, Remco & Team