Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from US$ 94.30
from US$ 270.55
from US$ 376.79
More Info
All reviews layover tour local guide private tour walking food tour air conditioned van great guide textile souks abu dhabi night tour dubai city tour indoor ski slope boat ride palm island gomez tasting culture itinerary
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

From the old world of pearl diving to the new world of artisically
engineered skyscrapers, Afifi is the man to guide you, your friends
and family. I am a female who was traveling alone in Dubai and he
made sure I had a great experience as well as made me feel safe. He
expanded on the history of the city, laws, Arab customs, meanings
of various garments and accessories and about the culture and
traditions of Islam. I will be recommending him to my friends that
have Dubai on their travel lists. Enjoy an adventure with Afifi.
Sincerely, Holly Palmer, Leander, TX, USA

1  Thank Holly P
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

We booked this tour just the day before but we were lucky to pick Jose. He was an excellent knowledgeable and enthusiastic host. He helped create our own tailored tour and we had a fantastic day.

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank davidsX5237OG
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

I have done my fair share of tours but this one easily takes the cakeand its all thanks to Jose! He contacted me two days before the trip to ensure that everything is aligned and then he spent time to actually make a specialized plan for me utilizing my needs and wants. Then he takes it one step further and actually picks me up from the hotel, something he did not have to do.  All of this was discussed upon and agreed upon before the trip started. During the trip we first visited the Deira Area (old dubai) and got to see the interesting contrast between the new and old Dubai. We took an Abra (a small wooden boat) to cross the canal to visit the spice shops of which Jose displayed an awesome knowledge of. He then guided me back through the Gold and Mercantile Souks to the car and we went to see the beaches from Palm Jumeira and we stayed there to watch the sunset and look back at the cool skyline then we went to eat dinner at a cool BBQ place (shish Tawooq was yummy!) where you can see Burj alarab changing its lights in the distance. Afterward we went to see Burj Khalifa and Dubai to get some coffee. Overall the trip was a lot of fun because Jose was the one doing it, he made it worthwhile by using his historical facts of the area, his kind and calm personality, and his expertise in navigating the best of Dubai specifically for my needs and wants. Hes awesome, and will book with him easily again if i ever get the chance! Thanks Jose for making it memorable you Rock!

Date of experience: July 2017
2  Thank Othmanly
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Had a brilliant trip with Jose we visited the burj kalifa, burj al
Arab, beach Jumeriah, palm Jumeriah, Atlantis, souks gold and spice,
boat ride, old Dubai, commercial city, malls and more, he is
absolutely amazing has extensive knowledge, very friendly,
professional, very informative, I really can honestly say he made our
holiday !!! Dubai wouldn't of been the same without this man he
deserves a medal for the way we was treated and learned me a lot!, he
even took us best place to purchase diamonds and got us his discount
this is invaluable and will be recommending him to all my family and
friends please do not hesitate to do this trip and definitely use Jose
you will not be disappointed

1  Thank debbie12317
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

With a 14 hour stop over in Dubai we signed up for a half day tour to try and see some of The fantastic place.JoseGomez was fantastic from the beginning...communication top class to personalise the trip for us and picked us up in a timely manner from our hotel and back to the airport door.
His knowledge and passion for Dubai flared through in his delivery and it was easy to tell he enjoyed his job. Jose took us to fantastic spots around Dubai away from the typical tourist opportunities to capture great photos and memories. As it was Ramadan, we were unfamiliar of some laws and he ensured we learned abit of culture on our trip.
He ensured every need was met and left us with such treasured memories of Dubai. This guy will make every effort to ensure you have a great experience. For us we have made a new friend. Would absolutely recommend Jose for a true Dubai experience. Enjoy !

2  Thank clarestout