We stayed at the Residence for 5 nights, checking in on 28th April and celebrated my birthday there. After reading some of the reviews we were a bit apprehensive, however I have to say the Residence is the best hotel we have ever stayed in when it comes to service and the personal touch. We are big fans of the Oriental Group of hotels and this outshines them completely. Our room was nice and of a good size with a balcony and the gardens were immaculate. The pool area was lovely (no screaming or shouting children) with fresh fruit and iced towels brought around in the morning and sorbet and sunglass cleaning offered in the afternoons! The Dining Room emphasises that they can make anything you would like, it doesn't have to be on the menu (again the personal touch) however the food we had there, including the breakfasts were excellent. Fantastic yoghurts from France and home made toasted muesli as well as the usual a la carte cooked breakfasts. We had dinner at Ninas the Indian Restaurant in the Arabian Court and was just about the best Indian food we had ever tasted. Every morning we had a workout in the gym (needed to work off all those delicious dinners) and the trainer and equipment were excellent, on the last day I had a facial in the Spa which was wonderfully relaxing and very professional. Every member of staff I walked past on my birthday wished me a happy birthday by name and in the afternoon a large bouquet of flowers, an amazing chocolate shoe filled with fruit and a personally signed card by 15 members of staff was placed in our room!! What more can I say? We're there any draw backs? Only that during the weekends (Friday and Saturday) the beach can be very noisy due to the Dubai Residents partying on boats anchored off the beach and jet skis racing up and down in the sea between the boats. Other than that it was Heaven.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence & Spa is an intimate sanctuary for those who wish to indulge in the comforts of prosperity with its own private reception and Dining Room and Library exclusive to guests staying in any of the 48 rooms and suites or the free-standing beachfront Garden Villa.The Arabian-styled private residences, each cared for by a specifically-selected, dedicated team, house a retreat of 1 Garden Villa, 16 Suites and 32 Prestige Rooms. Spacious and created with the finest detailing, all are sea facing with private balcony or terrace, and the elegant Garden Villa also provides a luxurious and ornate environment within the most exclusive part of the resort.Within the elegant courtyard entrance of Residence & Spa, guests will find the Health and Beauty Institute, an oasis of relaxation featuring the One&Only Spa, Oriental Hammam, the Pedi:Mani:Cure Studio by Bastien Gonzalez and hair salon by Alexandre Zouari. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ and Ostrovok so you can book your Residence & Spa at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence&Spa At One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Residence&Spa At One And Only Royal Mirage Dubai
- Residence Hotel Dubai
- Residence Resort Dubai