“Great staff”

OR
Reserve a table
Ranked #354 of 12,548 Restaurants in Dubai
Neighbourhood: Palm Jumeirah
Description: Originally Breeze was just a beach shack serving the freshest seafood and tastiest cocktails to regulars from near and far. As we evolved, we expanded and incorporated more elements into what we offer here at Breeze. We have our original beach shack which we utilise as a Raw Bar and ice cream counter, our Deli Counter producing made to order sandwiches and paninis, and our Grill and Sauce kitchen section with daily specials on our rotisserie. We aim to be a casual dining experience and the majority of our menu is designed for sharing so will be served as and when it is prepared. The more substantial dishes can be served together if requested. The serving staff will be more than happy to explain and assist with whatever you require!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had such a nice time in breeze beach grill maria the floor manager was so kind and her service was top star ! I totally recommend the place and the staff

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (618)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I m coming often to this place, just love this atmosphere, beautiful view and nice and friendly staff, food is very delicious and it s very relaxing after hard working day to have a dinner or drink with some friends ❤️

1  Thank ernaraljevic
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The restaurant is amazing with all great service thank you to the Floor Manager María , with a beautiful view fronts the beach either the night or day I loved

1  Thank maydelisj
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was the best experience ever! It’s not my first experience with Breeze but as usual it’s insane thank u guys for nice food cool drinks and ur friendly attitude! See u soon❤️❤️

1  Thank Navigate478927
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had an amazing time in Breeze. I really enjoyed the food and drinks and I loved the athmosphere. The staff was really nice, helpful and I will definitely come for dinner again.

1  Thank sabinekleckova