Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 103
Booking.comUS$ 106
PricelineUS$ 105
TravelocityUS$ 103
2,393 results
All reviews metro station rooms are small big mall short stay clean hotel reception staff early check swimming pool nice stay business trip front office burj khalifa special thanks deira mr taxis stopover
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 January 2013

check-in was so Fast.I requested the Reception to early Check-in and they accepted without extra Charge.Value for Money was so Good.Sleeping Quality is well and GYM is very Good.
You should Pay a 45 Dirham for Breakfast.This Hotel is like a 3 Star Hotel.Room Size are not so Big but it`s comfortable and without Noise.Complimentary Tea and Coffee is Available in Room.There is a little Refrigerator.Free WIFI in lobby is Good and you can not find Free WIFI in other Dubai Hotels.I recommend it to Business or Solo Travelers.you can find several Restaurants in surround.

Room tip: GYM is in 4th Floor.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Aardavan
HotelsDirector, Manager at Ibis Deira City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your comment regarding your stay.

I have shared your comments with the team, especially concerning the quality of customers services at reception, so that they are aware of their contribution in helping to satisfy you and meet your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you again at Ibis Deira City Centre

Reviewed 28 January 2013 via mobile

I stayed only 2 nights during the Dubai shopping festival, and only because Novotel next door was fully booked to extend our stay. Although the hotel was fully booked, it's still no excuse for dirty rooms and poor service. Check in has to be at 1400 and cannot be a minute earlier, and there is no bellboy to help with the bags. Once we go in the room, it was visibly dirty and dusty and the carpets had crumbs and other dirt on it. Called housekeeping and someone came within half hour to vacuum the room. Breakfast was poor and overpriced. Only good thing is the location.

Date of stay: January 2013
Oreste Geronimo T, Manager at Ibis Deira City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your comment.

I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies, concerning the quality of the carpet in the room and the general room cleanliness.

I would like to rest assure you that I am personally taking your remarks very seriously and that urgent corrective measures will be taken.

I hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you better in the near future.

We look forward to welcome you again at Ibis Deira City Centre.

Sincerely

Reviewed 24 January 2013

Me and my husband stayed here for 3 nights (29 December-1 January). The room was quite big, bigger than the other Ibis hotels we have stayed. The free wi-fi was only available in the lobby that's why the lobby is full of people every time of the day. The breakfast was for extra charge. We had breakfast at the hotel only for one day. The Deira City Center Mall is just across the street and the entrance to the Mall is next to metro station. Generally we enjoyed our stay at the hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank homemadetravels

Thank you for taking the time to share your comment.

We very much appreciate your positive comments regarding your stay.

I have shared your comments with the team; so that they are aware of their contribution in helping to satisfy you and meet your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you again at Ibis Deira City Centre.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Reviewed 24 January 2013

I stayed 3 nights in this new Ibis, the room was clean. However, I had breakfast next door, in the city center mall.
Free Wi-Fi internet was only available in the lobby (everybody was connected that it goes really slow)
Internet service is still very expensive in almost all Dubai hotels (not logical at all)
Adjacent Novotel has a nice lounge for meeting friends or just hanging around.
The metro station is around 300 meters away making the mtro system handy to use.
The only obviuos negative point about this hotel is that they stick to the 14:00 check in time relgiously, you can't use the room before 2:00 pm (or at least, that what I felt?)

Room tip: Upper floor rooms are quiter, however, the area is generally quite at night (very quite)
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank mghanmi
HotelsDirector, Manager at Ibis Deira City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your comment.

We very much appreciate your positive comments regarding your stay.

I have shared your comments with the team, especially concerning the good quality of the room cleanness; so that they are aware of their contribution in helping to satisfy you and meet your expectations.

I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; concerning the wifi and internet services.

Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

I would like you to rest assure that I am personally taking your remarks very seriously and that urgent corrective measures will be taken.

We look forward to welcoming you again at Ibis Deira City Centre.