This Hotel meets all the very high standards that hotels in Dubai have to reach if they want to stay competitive. It is not a resort hotel, a way distant from the main attractions, though not very far from Atlantis/The palm and Mall of Emirates with its famous ski-slope and the excellent Almaz by Momo restaurant. The fast, clean efficient and easy to navigate metro is also nearby, taxis are affordable, so you are not cut-off from anywhere.
My room was excellent: spacious, clean, large picture window. All all the trimmings one expects: bottled water in the bathroom and by the tea/coffee unit, comfortable bed, well - lit work desk, good-sized bathroom, good range of toiletries. Buffet breakfast was the usual mixture of Middle Eastern and Western fare, in a bright room with good service.
Reception and front desk staff were very helpful, charming Sri Lankan houseboys kept me topped up with extra tea bags etc, late night room service waiter refused to take a tip (!!). The small rooftop pool and spa is well maintained, also with helpful staff. Hotel restaurants offer good quality food, if a little over-priced (great views from the Asian).
There is nothing to fault and if I had this sort of hotel experience in London, (or anywhere else in the UK) at these very reasonable rates I would be raving about it.
The Hotel is of modest size by Dubai standards and it is not a luxury/treat hotel, but it does provide all the ammenieties that you might expect in a luxury establishment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Grand Millennium Dubai where you will experience a high level of personalised service, plus a memorable stay. This exclusive new property offers luxurious, spacious and tastefully furnished guestrooms, complete with state-of-the-art-technology. Located on Sheikh Zayed Road between Mall of Emirates and Ibn Battuta shopping mall, adjacent to Dubai Media City, Emirates Golf Club and The Montgomerie. The hotel has boasts award-winning restaurants, lounge and bars from signature Pan Asian restaurant & bar "Toshi", serving ethnic cuisines from Malaysia, Thailand, China and Japan, the sparkling champagne lounge "Crystal Bar", the dazzling all-day dining "Atrium", the tropical "JUZZ Bar", chic "Lobby Lounge" and the unique "Belgian Beer Cafe" which offers a warm and cozy atmosphere of an authentic European Cafe, featuring Art Nouveau-inspired interior. Enjoy the nine treatment Jasmine Spa, outdoor Swimming pool and Jacuzzi as well as extensive work out facilities and gym equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Grand Millennium Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Millennium Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Grand Millennium Hotel Dubai