Stayed at the Grand Millennium for 5 nights in early December. Impressed with the spacious suite with living room, full kitchen (with washing machine), dining area and bedroom and 1/2 bath and a full bath off the bedroom.
The staff really tries to be accomodating and seems to make extra effort to please. My wife remarked on the unusual white orchid with blue stripes displayed in the public areas and that afternoon a small arrangment of these orchids was in out room when we returned from touring.
Ate various meals at one time or another during our stay at least once in every restaurant and liked the Italian one the best. The gift shop, after my wife did some barganing, had the best prices on pashminas that we found except for those sold in the "Global Village" development located 20 minutes outside of town. Don't buy in the big malls.
The Metro rail is 5 minutes walk from the hotel and is fast and cheap to use. One observation is that this is a newer area and does not have any real choice of freestanding restaurants within easy walk from the hotel as alternative places to eat dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Grand Millennium Dubai where you will experience a high level of personalised service, plus a memorable stay. This exclusive new property offers luxurious, spacious and tastefully furnished guestrooms, complete with state-of-the-art-technology. Located on Sheikh Zayed Road between Mall of Emirates and Ibn Battuta shopping mall, adjacent to Dubai Media City, Emirates Golf Club and The Montgomerie. The hotel has boasts award-winning restaurants, lounge and bars from signature Pan Asian restaurant & bar "Toshi", serving ethnic cuisines from Malaysia, Thailand, China and Japan, the sparkling champagne lounge "Crystal Bar", the dazzling all-day dining "Atrium", the tropical "JUZZ Bar", chic "Lobby Lounge" and the unique "Belgian Beer Cafe" which offers a warm and cozy atmosphere of an authentic European Cafe, featuring Art Nouveau-inspired interior. Enjoy the nine treatment Jasmine Spa, outdoor Swimming pool and Jacuzzi as well as extensive work out facilities and gym equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Prestigia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Millennium Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Millennium Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Grand Millennium Hotel Dubai