I've stayed in many Four Points properties around the world and I was quite impressed by this one.
First, the central location on Sheikh Zayed Road make quick access to the entire city. Taxi's abound outside the front door and it's only a 15 minute cab ride from/to the airport.
From check in to check out, I had a great experience. The staff was very friendly and helpful throughout my stay.
Two thumbs up the Concierge who provided very helpful advice to me and my work colleagues on how we could maximize our day and a half to tour around Dubai.
My room was a large corner unit with impressive views of the city. It was very well appointed with a very comfortable king size bed, very clean and quite well maintained. (My only complaint was the access door to the room balcony was locked requiring a key and it precluded me from enjoying better views.)
My room rate included breakfast, which was pretty traditional hotel fare. The restaurant is smallish so finding a seat is sometimes a chore.
Great views from the roof top bar and pool area.
This was a pretty good value for the money and I'll certainly consider this as a top choice if/when I return to Dubai. Good work Four Points!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road is strategically located on the most prestigious stretch of Sheikh Zayed Road. We’re within easy reach from the World Trade Centre, Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Centre, Dubai International Financial Centre, various corporate hubs and Business Bay. The world’s largest mall, Dubai Mall, the spectacular Dubai Fountain and the world’s tallest tower, Burj Khalifa are a convenient 5 minute drive away. If you’re keen on exploring the city, the Four Points by Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road is where you want to be, with 2 metro stations within easy reach and Dubai International Airport just 15 minutes away. Whether you’re in town for business or leisure, you’re in for a great stay in each of our 384 modern, comfortable and spacious guest rooms, suites and apartments. After a long day of business or sightseeing, enjoy spectacular views from our floor-to-ceiling windows or relax in front of the flat screen TV, before getting a good night’s sleep in the Four Points by Sheraton Four Comfort Bed™. Plus, enjoy free extras like bottled water and wireless Internet access. Our Junior Suites offer extra space for the working professional on the go, plus complimentary access to the Z Lounge, where you can enjoy breakfast, happy hour and all-day snacks. The one, two and three bedroom apartments are ideal for families and extended stays. Start each day with a good breakfast at The Eatery, our all-day dining restaurant. After a hard day’s work or sight-seeing, relax at Charlie’s and enjoy steaks and a great selection of local, regional and imported craft beers from our Best Brews™ Program. If you’re in the mood for the exotic, try our authentic Moroccan Restaurant or indulge in hearty Italian buffet at Luigi's. If you’re looking to get active, the Four Points by Sheraton offers a well-equipped gym and one of the highest located pools in the area, on the rooftop. Level 43 Sky Lounge, also on the rooftop, is our award-winning venue which was named Best Bar in the Middle East at the Middle East Hotel Awards. It offers an excellent venue to enjoy tasty treats, drinks and spectacular 360 degree views of Dubai’s skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road Dubai Hotel Dubai
- 4 Points By Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road Dubai
- Four Points Dubai
- Dubai Four Points
- Dubai Sheraton